Chapter 17

Celestine POV

I updated him na malapit na akong matapos sa anime na nirecommend nito last Friday and he spoiled me about the ending part of the anime. I asked him if meron pa ba syang exam bukas and he said yes, he asked mine too and answered it. He asked me if busy ba ako since may exam pa kami bukas and he thought nag re-review ako for exam well I am, not studying nanonood nga ako ng anime currently. I sended him a screenshot of what I am watching and he suddenly asked me my hobbies. I answered them truthfully and I asked his too, he answered "drawing", "basketball", and "shouting at the top of his lungs alone". I asked him like venting out? he answered yes. I told him same but crying alone. He asked why, I answered breakdown. Well I usually cry alot when the results of my quizzes, test, performance, or exams did not satisfy me I go cry a lot since I felt dissapointed with myself. After that we ended our conversation since Rylee said he felt tired at matutulog na sya. 

One of the nights while we exchanged chats, he suddenly asked me, kung bakit daw Ako nagka gusto sa kanya, I just simply replied to him "I don't know" Even my friends also ask me that question. He added that there are a lot of guys out there, bakit sya? Even I am confused Bakit sya? well, I just replied to him "Let's just say you've got my attention" and if he read the novel I am currently writing he wouldn't need an explanation or an answer from me. I asked him once again if he still needed my explanation, and he replied he already understood and that picked my interest so it means na binabasa nya Yung novel ko? I asked him if he read it, He said yes, all of it. So it means he already knows that I have feelings for him all this time Bago pa man Ako nakapag confess sa kanya. Lahat ng parinig ko both accounts ko mapa-post or mydays man nakita at nabasa Niya.My assumption that he already knows all this time Is correct.

He teased me using all of the embarrassing posts and days I uploaded both of my accounts. Well, there was one time that he uploaded a note saying "You look lonely, I can fix that?" and tinanong nya if naalala ko pa ba yun, I said yes. It was a movie he said then at that time also posted something saying na i-uncrush ko na si Rylee and he saw that post. tas binawi ko rin daw after a few moments later well i posted it to see the reactions ng mga friends ko whether they would believe me na kaya ko ba talagang i-uncrush si Rylee or not since they know how i badly in love with him.

He asked me if i have a boyfriend, I told him na wala pa. Since birth we don't have experienced being in a relationship. In the middle of our conversation he said that he is not that handsome, na ang pangit nya raw, I replied to him "luh, sino kaba para husgahan yung taong gusto ko?" he replied " wow she's confident" di naman their is just a scene or part in a wattpad story  na nabasa ko na same situation pero opposite nga lang where the girl said "bakit ako?", the boy responded "bakit di ikaw?" the girl said once again "pangit ako" but the boy responded "nilalait mo ba ang crush ko".Gladly some of the scenes or things I have read in Wattpad ay nagagamit ko in real life situation just like this one. After that i saw him uploadd a note saying "she's confident" and I know na ako yung tinutukoy nito.

Our conversation lasted till 11 pm when we shared about our family's current situation. He was an only child which I already predicted it. I am the eldest among four children, and he also shared that he was an only child because his brother died. I got curious about his surname, his surname was Suarez but the one he uses is his mom's maiden surname, or his middle name to be exact which is Jimenez. He shared na naghiwalay na yung parents nya, same as mine but his, they broke up when he was already in 10th grade and mine, naghiwalay sila when I was still around 2nd grade so I was still 7 years old at that time. He asked what I felt at that time and I replied I don't know kung anon yung nagging reaction ng younger me when she heard the devastating news that could lead to trauma someday for her and maybe because that is one of the reasons also why I can't clearly remember what happened in my childhood days. 

I shared some details about my life during childhood which I am comfortable sharing and he shared his too. During what happened at those times but only based on just how far I could remember with relatedness both of our parents. He sent me a pic of his mom and I playfully replied " My future mother-in-law" and deleted it once he had seen it, he also sent a message but I was not able to see it. When it was already 11 pm both of us bid goodnight and went to sleep.