Chapter 12

Celestine POV

Today was the night before Valentine's Day, Last week I posted something saying What if I reveal who is my Crush on February 14 which is Valentine's Day. I posted it in my dump account and now I share post it in My Main Account, then Anthony, Rylee's Friend commented on it that I should reveal who is he then I replied to his comment that I would reveal who my crush is later on sa dump account ko since friend ko si Rylee sa main account ko. I waited till mag-12 midnight and all I did while waiting was to post both on my accounts na nag rereklamo why I need to go to school tomorrow Kahit Wala na mang pasok. And if it's about the attendance I can pay the fines. And midnight I was supposed to reveal his full name, but I think mga maya-maya na siguro posted just his Surname which is Suarez after I fell asleep.

It is around 4 am nagising Ako sa tunog ng aking alarm, I checked my social media and it is not what I expected walang reacts or comments  sa post ko na yun.and after a  while dun ko na pinost full name niya Rylee Miles Suarez and I went back to sleep.

I woke up around 6 am and checked my phone's notification and there is a notification came from my Facebook app. It was Anthony, Rylee's friend who commented on one of my posts, and it is my post revealing who is my crush, Rylee's Full name saying, "Hoy classmate ko yan ha", seeing his comment seemed he was surprised and did not expect it. I replied to his comments by saying " I know that the two of you were friends, Kuya", then my friend Vanneza commented also saying" You know that guy so be quiet" Then Anthony replied, "Don't worry, I'll keep it as a secret." 

After that, tumayo na ako sa aking kama at simulang ayusin ito and afterwards I started to prepare for school. We don't have classes today but we do have an event at school that we have been required to go to since May attendance if we possibly can't go or attend said event and even if we attended pero naabutan ka ng cut-off for attendance, we need to pay fines at the end of the semester just for the school supreme council could sign our clearance. I arrived at school past 9 am so it means di ko na naabutan yung cut-off pero they still have attendance later for after the morning event and in and out attendance for the afternoon event.

Even though there is an event in the school the library is open and accepting students who want to read or kill their free time instead of watching the program in the gymnasium. I stayed in the library to kill time with one of my friends, Lydia. She was a student assistant in the library so even though there was an event they still needed to do their duties even though the facility was closed, she was the reason why I was able to kill time inside the library for the whole day.

It was lunch Lydia and I decided to grab something at a nearby convenience store or 7/11 rather. We went into 2 different convenience stores just to find what she wanted to buy. I bought some donuts, a dark chocolate bar, and a chocolate drink while Lydia bought something essential to her which was a skincare packs. I was also thinking of going home since the only purpose why I am at school even though there are no classes is because the school prepared booths for the students to enjoy during the said day. They have a marriage booth, a jail booth, a photo booth, and lastly a blind date booth, which I planned all along to set him and me, on a blind date and it is also perfect timing for me to confess my feelings for him, but sadly I did not saw him around the campus and thought that I should go home. While Lydia was still having our lunch I posted something on my main account saying "Cancel blind date, he did not even attend the event"

After a while, Anthony commented on my post saying "Nasa school sya, sabay kaming pumasok kanina", A smile formed on my lips. I told Lydia na di na muna pala ako uuwi and Anthony just informed me that Rylee's within the campus premises. Bumalik na ng school and a such great coincidence happened, pag-pasok ko palang sa gate campus ay nakita ko na sya agad.It looks like he was heading a classroom ng mga Highschool students, maybe to visit his friend. Student Assistant kasi si Anthony and just in front of the classroom ng mga high school is yung shared house ng mga S.A or student assistants. Bumalik na kami ng Library ni Lydia.