Special Chapter 1

Celestine POV

A letter for him,Rylee

It was January 4, the day I first saw you, but January 6 was the day I started admiring you. When I first saw you, I didn't care who you were, but the second time I saw you, it made me curious about you and I missed you every day.

Your classes were in the morning back then, while mine were in the evening, so it was complicated for me to see you around campus. I waited for 2 weeks just to see you again. And I didn't expect that I would be able to see you more often since that day. Well, I won't deny that I took morning classes not just because the evening and afternoon classes were the most exhausting times for me, but also because I had more chances to see you around the campus.

I always passed by your classroom just to catch a glimpse of you. Valentine's Day came, and I was planning to confess to you that day through one of the booths the school had, but you did attend the school event since that's what your friend told me but you already went home after that so I couldn't confess to you that day.

On February 18, I gathered the courage to confess to you. I sent you a message saying that I have been admiring you for more than a month now, that you don't need to reciprocate my feelings, and that I am fine with just admiring you from afar.

But just a few days ago, I regretted everything. Not the part where I confessed to you, but the part where I told you that you don't need to reciprocate my feelings and that I am fine with just admiring you from afar. I regretted it because I didn't know. I thought it was just a happy crush, but now I am willing to take a risk for you.

There were times when I wanted to uncrush you, but I couldn't do it because I realized how much I have fallen for you. You're the first guy I created a story for on Wattpad, and I even wrote letters and poems for you. My past crushes didn't experience all of that, except the one I had when I was in 9th grade. It was the same situation—I confessed and didn't receive a reciprocation or rejection. I waited for his response for almost 4 years, but I still haven't received it. And for you, I am willing to wait even longer than that for your response.

It's been 2 months since I started admiring you that night.

                                                                                                               Written on March 06,2024