(⁠✿⁠ 2 ✿)

Taehyung came back feeling a little better after Yuna's calming words. But it changed into anger and lust when he saw Jungkook on the bed sleeping. He went to him and observed his face.

Kook's face was red due to crying, dry tear stains were visible on his cheeks. Taehyung's heart crumbled at the thought of his love crying but he composed himself. He thought about the incidents of some time before and his aura became dark.

His face was full of anger and lust. His eyes just screamed to devour his husband. But nothing could change the love he had for his kook, his husband. He needs to teach him a lesson.

Taehyung's eyes wandered on Kook's body. He felt his junior rising at the thought of fvcking his husband senseless. He shooked Jungkook harshly. Jungkook woke up and looked at tae.

He suddenly gripped Tae's hands and started crying.

"I'm sorry tae please don't leave me." Jungkook hiccuped like a baby. Taehyung wanted to coo but no. Taehyung gripped his hairs and joined their lips. The kiss was rough and passionate. Jungkook kissed back immediately. He don't want to make his husband disappointed.

Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed and hovered over him marking his neck. Jungkook moaned in pleasure. He noticed by Tae's actions that he is angry. Taehyung ripped jungkook's shirt and sucked his nipples. Jungkook was drowned in pleasure given by his love of life.

Taehyung played with them then went down kissing his stomach. He removed Kook's pants and boxers in one go leaving him naked. Jungkook didn't feel good when he saw Taehyung all dressed up.

"Daddy please take them off wanna feel you."

Taehyung ignored him and spread his legs. He licked his lips looking at Kook's hole. He bend down and sucked his hole. Jungkook's eyes rolled back with pleasure. Taehyung started tongue fvcking him.

He made Kook do the 69 position and removed his pants and boxers. He thursted his dvck inside Kook's mouth still tongue fvcking him. Kook gagged when Taehyung started thursting in his mouth roughly. It was directly hitting Kook's throat.

Soon Taehyung cummed inside Kook's mouth and ofcourse kook swallowed it like a good boy. Taehyung pulled out and sat on the bed. He made Jungkook lay on his stomach with his ass on Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung parted his buttcheeks and slapped his hole harshly. Jungkook screamed in pain. Finally after more that 50 slaps Taehyung stopped. Jungkook was crying, his body was trembling. Kook's hole was red and swollen.

Taehyung was hurting inside by seeing his baby's condition but if he will not be tough today Jungkook will do it again. Taehyung made Jungkook go on his fours and aligned his dvck infront of Kook's hole.

Taehyung thursted inside him and started moving rapidly without giving time to Kook. Jungkook screamed in pain.

"D-daddy please it h-hurts."

Taehyung's dvck was rubbing against Kook's swollen hole making it burn and hurt. Jungkook screamed in pain and pleasure when Taehyung hit his g spot.

Jungkook felt himself close.

"D-daddy gonna cum." Taehyung put his thumb on Kook's tip.

"Do you think you are allowed to cum after you betrayed me."

Taehyung said and squeezed Kook's dvck. Jungkook cried when he had a dry orgasam. Taehyung pulled out and carried Jungkook infront of the mirror.

He again entered into him and started thursting.

"Do you see how fvcked up you look? Only I can make you like this and will make you like this. Don't you dare to seperate me from you."

Taehyung spoke and thursted more hardly.

"S-sorry d-daddy I'll never do it again I'm only yours."

Jungkook cried. His knees gave up but Taehyung held his waist. After few minutes Taehyung cummed inside Kook painting his walls white.

"I can fill only your walls like this."

"Yes d-daddy only mine."

Taehyung smiled and pulled out slowly. His cum ran down jungkook's thighs. He turned his baby around and removed his thumb from the tip. He slowly stroked it and Jungkook cummed.

Taehyung kissed kook very softly.

"You did very well baby." Taehyung said and kissed his forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too daddy."

Taehyung picked his munchkin up and went to the washroom

__________________________

To be continued
Borahe 💜💜💜