Chapter-27 : Intoxication

Start from the beginning

Then Aarav went nearby Aarohi. Aarohi asked , " Vihaan aur Navya nazar nahi aa rahe kafi der ho gayi ". Aarav replied , " Let them enjoy together, you relax here ".

They both get seated nearby. Aarav said ," You are looking really pretty ". Red hues covered Aarohi's face and she murmured a thank you in a low voice.

Time skips.......

Vihaan finally reached a deserted corridor in search of Navya. Suddenly someone grabbed his wrist and pinned him to the wall.

Being in a shocked state, his nerves calmed down after identifying the intruder as Navya. He asked , " Tum yaha kyu chupi huyi ho ".

Before he could speak anything further, Navya put her finger on his lips and said , " Shhh.. I don't want anyone to hear us , right now ".

Vihaan murmured under his breath , " Wo juice ka asar hone lag gaya hai ". Navya seductively traces his face from his head to his collarbone.

She said in a low voice , " I think no one would have told you that I am going to tell you ". Vihaan curiously asked , " What ? ".

She spoke in a raspy voice , " You are looking irresistibly hot today. I just want to grab you by collar and kiss you until we both are breathless ".

Hearing her words , Vihaan shifted back and said , " Tumhare iraade nek nahi hai aaj ". Navya winked at him and replied , "Agar iraade nek nahi to kya hua , tum saath to de sakte ho mera hai na ".

Vihaan said , " Bilkul Nahi ". Navya made a cute puppy face and while blinking her eyelashes numerous times she asked , " Par kyu ".

Vihaan replied , " Cause you are drunk ". Navya shrugged her shoulders and said , " Maine alcohol nahi pi hai ". Vihaan spoke in one breath , " Jo drink tumne piya tha us mein alcohol tha ".

Vihaan was sure that he was going to get a harsh reaction from her on this revelation. But instead of that Navya hugged him and said , " Koi nahi thoda sa to chalta hai , hai na ".

Vihaan said , " Ye sach mein nashe mein hai ". Navya spoke while pulling back from the hug , " So ". Vihaan asked , " So what ? ".

Navya's gaze flicked between his lips and eyes when she slowly covered the distance between her and Vihaan. But he stopped her in between and said , " We should stop ".

Navya said in an irritated manner , " But you love me right ? ".Vihaan spoke in a calm tone , " I definitely love you and I would not hesitate to do it if you were in a sober situation. But for now I don't want us to do anything which you regret later ".

Vihaan's P.O.V.
My parents had never raised me in such a way so that I can take benefit from a girl who is not in a conscious state. This doesn't change the fact that I love her. But at the topic of intimacy I think this is not the right time. It should be done with the consent of both the people and her willingness to agree is due to alcohol here. In future I don't want her to think that first I drugged her drink and then all this happened when she was not in a conscious state. My brother and father had taught me one thing really clearly even if she is the girl you love, you should never initiate any action which may make her uncomfortable sooner or later.And about concept of intimacy there is a lot of time to initiate anything like that I don't want to behave like a desperate teenager. She may not be in the right state for now but I am conscious enough to choose what is right or wrong for now.