CHAPTER - 1 'Introduction'

-Harvard University-1:30p

-Harvard University
-1:30p.m
-Class F4F7

-Kwon Y/n (you)-20 years old-College student

-Kwon Y/n (you)
-20 years old
-College student

-You live with your eomma back in Korea, Daegu. You never met your dad 'cuz he left you guys even before you were born.

-You are in Harward university for study purposes, miles away from Korea.

-You are studying psychology to pursue your dream of becoming a known professional psychiatrist. You are quite mature and cold for strangers but at the same time a really friendly, kind and childish person.

-You like to sing, dance, rap, listen to music as it relieves your stress and sports.

-Your eomma is from Korea and Japan while your so called appa is from UK and France making you Korean, Japanese, British and French. You can also speak all these 4 languages as your eomma is really interested in making you well-educated.

Now let's dive into the story!

You were in the maze of your own thoughts. The professor in your class currently was explaining everything but you couldn't hear him, only muffled noises. The bell of your university suddenly rang bringing you back to reality.

"Alright students, remember to go through everything we did in class today and you all have a good day ahead!"

The professor said while collecting his stuff. Your whole class replied with a "thank you" but you didn't even bother answering.

The professor soon took his leave and your class turned into a zoo.

"Ugh! Can't they be quite for even a darn second?!"

You thought getting annoyed at all the noises around you.

Your class was just too frustrating. There was only one period left 'till your university's over and you could go back to your dorm.

The loud noises started getting low as the students left for the university ground, the perfect place to spend the free period.

When the class was finally empty, you collected your stuff and started stuffing them in you backpack. When you were done, you again got lost thinking 'bout your eomma.