But it all made sense to Hyung Suk since Yamazaki Yuzuru still loved Hayashi Chihiro. He's seen the way he smiles around her and still can vividly remember that night. He really didn't care about the rumors that would come from it, but he would be a liar if he said it didn't hurt. It...made him feel so...unloved. Maybe he really does need to visit South Korea soon. Or maybe he could just escape all of this.

He still had the note Soo Jung gave him. It was still an option despite the amount of chaos it would cause. But.....he didn't really know if it was a good idea. His family would be sad and his friends. He already left Haneul and the others; he hasn't talked to them in months. He wishes he could just go back to the old days where he would go to school and work with the others to take down the Yakuza's.

He whimpered as tears stained his cheeks. He pressed his legs together as he tightened his legs around his pillow and humped it. Even with the movement he didn't feel anything and it was frustrating him. Along with the thoughts as to what exactly Yuzuru could be doing right now. He should be here pleasing his omega, but instead he's out there doing god knows what. Him and Chihiro....

He bit his fangs into the pillow and started humping slower. Instead of thinking about the bad things he moved onto his fantasies. How would Yuzuru treat him? Would he be rough or nice? Despite all the rumors about Yuzuru being promiscuous, he hasn't heard anything about what Yuzuru likes. Perhaps that bitch might now...

No no....just...

His thoughts drifted to Yuzuru's hands; the veins on his hands and arms could be visibly seen along with those muscular arms. Yuzuru was a bigger man; he was sure the alpha's cock would barely fit inside of him. He slid his hand lower until he reached his crotch. He pressed into himself and rolled his hips. With each squeeze he made with his legs he felt himself get wetter. His cunt was leaking slick everywhere; he wished he had at least a shirt of Yuzuru's in his nest but he didn't. The only thing he had was a jacket from Ms. Paek but that was only for comfort.

He moaned with each roll of his hips and he laid on his back as he pressed fingers inside his cunt and gripped onto his small cock. He couldn't help but give a whine as he moved his hips along with his thrusts. It all just felt too good; he doesn't want it to stop!

.

.

.

Kyungsun was beyond livid; how dare that bastard just leave his omega alone during a heat, especially Hyung Suk at that. She's lucky these bastards provide scent blockers or else everyone miles away could smell it. She walked towards the location where Yamazaki Yuzuru was supposedly at. It was near the Yamazaki estate; a lake which looked just as rich as every other house looked. She could see the man from afar and continued walking. If it weren't for the cold breeze she would be sweating.

"Hey!" she yelled out.

There was no response from the alpha, but she got closer until they were some feet apart.

"I know you can understand Korean. Why aren't you with Hyung Suk? Isn't him getting pregnant what you want?" she waited for a response which didn't come, making her click her tongue "I don't care how you feel about this marriage, but you've been cruel enough to Hyung Suk! He was forced into this position because of you and your people! The least you could do is be a good husband to him!!"

She was starting to breathe heavier as she felt her vein pop when he still didn't answer. He stood tall in his deep dark red kimono. Gold stripes adorning him, making him look even more dangerous despite facing away from her.

"Answer!"

She huffed and clenched her fists; she was too old for this. But she's experienced worse in the past, what much could this little kid drama do to her. But him not answering her was really pissing her off. Those bitch brothers Kojiama's better be up for a spar later on cause she really wanted to fuck something up right now.

"My Dad is......"

She felt her heart drop at that and stared into the back of Yamazaki Yuzuru's head. She slowly stood up straight as she slowly started to breath again.

"What...." she bit her lip. Shit this was bad. Despite Yuzuru being the new leader, Yakeru shouldn't have died so early on. If someone killed him-

"He was having heart failure....and didn't tell me anything."

She felt a weight lift off of her shoulders; if he wasn't assassinated then that made things WAY better. But her happiness ended as she smelled a waft of alpha scent in the air. It smelled as if he was in despair. She licked her lips and stood up straight.

"I'm sorry for your loss....i guess this time you won't be performing your duties then" she waited for a response, which didn't come to no one's surprise, and sighed as she continued "I'll go inform Hyung Suk."

She turned to leave, "You should take a break for now. Process what happened. Grieve in peace. Don't tell anyone until you get your shit together and act like the leader you are."

A/N- Lmao sorry y'all. Y'all Alr know how I am. But I'm gonna finish this before I continue Ferrari, just a note. Thanks for waiting for me y'all🙏