Midnight Memory

I am really trying to add Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran. I have added it to the first chapter but it somehow deleted uggghh. A great idea would be to listen to it while reading.

12AM
You called Lucky Blue Smith 4 hours ago and he told you he would call back later because of how busy he was at the time. You wait for his call as you watch throwback disney shows. Your phone rings and you see that it is him calling, so you clear your throat and answer the phone.

"Hey," he says instantly.

You notice his voice is raspy. It is attractive, yet not a good sign. "Hi, are you okay Blue?" you ask.

"Mmm, i just had a hard day at the runway rehearsals. The people who owned the place were so harsh. It was not our fault they only gave us a few hours to rehearse the inimitable walk." He says with disgust.

You can tell that he is weary and tired. You try to speak him into sleeping, "I think you need some rest." you insist.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine (y/n)"

"Just have a rest, tomorrow is a big day for you, ya know? The walk is tomorrow and you need to be prepared. Sleep should be your best friend right now. Just please slee-," you say before he cuts you off.

He cuts you off saying, "Shh, the only person that should be my bestfriend is you right now. I don't care about sleep at the moment. I may be tired, but i can't value it more than my eagerness all day to speak with you. Even if we are still on the phone up to 5 AM, at least we were up together. If people ask me why i look so tired and why i fell off the stage, which i might do, with pride i will say that we led to that action being tooken and my face looking tired." He says with a smirk, which makes you laugh.

"So you really do want to waste your night talking to me..." you say in a slow voice emphasizing waste.

"I wouldn't referrer to it as wasting rather enjoying my night just by the sound of your voice." He says in the sweetest way. It feels almost as he is right by your side whispering in your ear.

And with this, your night is complete as you smile uncontrollably.

*
I hope you liked the first imagine!!!

Byeeeee