(1) Cousin, don't be like this

Start from the beginning

Hua Baihe was worried about this couple, because She knew that her cousin was not good at words. The night before his confession, she took him to rehearse in the same private room and ordered flowers for him in advance. I specially bought Luo Sheng's favorite champagne rose.

She even tried to figure out Luo Sheng's character, and after thinking about it, she prepared a second plan.

She taught Chen Wenxian to make an explosive box. When the top of the box was opened, several cards would be spread out like petals. Photos could be pasted on them or the content could be directly written on them. In the center lay the next box waiting to be opened. So layer after layer.

She taught Chen Wenxian to put up visible photos that they had taken when they traveled in the past, as well as Luo Sheng's own photos.

There was a little problem when choosing photos. Hua Baihe found that most of their travel photos were taken with three people together, but when she chose himself, she had an inexplicable sense of a threesome...

Fortunately, Huangtian paid off. Chen Wenxian's eighteenth birthday achieved the achievement of "getting a girlfriend" just like the historical trajectory.

At that time, Luo Sheng's eyes wandered between him and Hua Baihe beside him, and there was some profound meaning in them. At that time, Hua Baihe thought that she knew it well, and knew that she helped her cousin prepare for this surprise. , so she could only lower her head in embarrassment.

...

after going to college.

Luo Sheng unexpectedly chose the financial industry. Hua Baihe didn't know if it was a friend sent by the Lord God to assist her career. She only took full responsibility for her own part, watching the relationship between the two go down like a frog boiled in warm water.

But I don't know if it was due to the influence of her profession. Compared with her original appearance, Luo Sheng's character has slowly become more thoughtful. Chen Wenxian often feels that he cannot see through her.

The person who has no confidence in this relationship becomes Chen Wenxian.

Hua Baihe had to push her cousin to take Luo Sheng's professional classes. Because Chen Wenxian was thin-skinned, she could only sacrifice her major and take classes together - just so that the two of them could have a good relationship. More common topics.

In order to avoid misunderstandings, she would always choose a seat where she could see the two of them but not be like a light bulb.

After finally graduating from college and entering the society, in order to prevent Chen Wenxian, a stupid young man, from being lured away by other women, when Luo Sheng could not arrange time at work, she could only go to the battle in person and shamelessly accompany her cousin to socialize.

Try to prevent those flies from biting this egg.

Throughout the relationship between the two of them, Hua Baihe could only write this slogan for herself:

"As soon as I roll up my sleeves, I will help Chen Wenxian get married!"

...

After looking back on the past, she wiped it out for herself in her heart. A handful of bitter tears, waiting for the system's answer.

Tonight, Chen Wenxian complained to her that Luo Sheng had been working more and more recently and had almost no chance to meet him. After Hua Baihe comforted him, she was also depressed about the progress of the task and couldn't help but drink a few more drinks.

I only vaguely remembered that I helped to call Luo Sheng to come and take my cousin home, while I called for a driver.

When she got home and fell on the bed, she was unconscious for a long time, but was awakened by the resentment in her heart, and that's when she asked the system.

The system was as polite as ever: "Host, please wait a moment, we are checking world information for you."

After saying this, it stopped moving.

Hua Baihe was left to continue wrestling with her few brain cells, thinking about what went wrong -

The door lock was gently turned open.

A person in a black suit walked in slowly, holding a towel in her hand. The high heels she usually wore were nowhere to be seen. She only wore black stockings with her feet on the soft carpet. She raised her hands and put them behind her head. She untied her tangled hair and looked at the person nestled on the bed, a slight tenderness gradually appearing in her eyes.

Hua Baihe was waiting for the system to give him an answer. Unexpectedly, someone put a slightly cool towel on her forehead, and he was instantly aroused by the coldness.

She subconsciously opened her eyes and thought, do chauffeurs these days still work part-time as sobering services?

Just when she could clearly see the person in front of her, the system's voice sounded at the same time:

"The world line is normal, please rest assured, host."

There was a misty meaning in her eyes, as if she still couldn't distinguish between reality and dreams, but this Her eyes matched her gorgeous facial features, and in the eyes of the person above her, there was a contrasting allure.

"Ke Yin?" The woman deliberately lowered her voice and called her.

There was a hint of hoarseness in the slightly cold voice.

Hua Baihe was still immersed in doubts about where her driver had gone, and did not respond to the call for a while.

In the eyes of that person, she looked like she was so drunk that her reactions were sluggish -

so that person could no longer suppress the thoughts that had been hidden in her heart for a long time, and slowly leaned over, with an expression on her face. Hua Baihe's eyes gradually widened, and finally, soft warmth fell on her lips.

Hua Baihe: "!!!"

"Is there something wrong with your system! Is this normal! How is this normal? This is my cousin-in-law! Why did she suddenly kiss me???"

No matter which script is followed, Luo Luo at this time Sheng should be at Chen Wenxian's house, and the one who should be talking to her mouth to mouth should definitely not be Chen Keyin.

Hua Baihe signaled the system to quickly open its titanium alloy eyes and scan the current situation.

The system may be ignorant and was shocked by the direction of the pair of lilies in front of it, so it did not respond for a long time.

Probably because the CP that he had been fans of for many years was dismantled, Hua Baihe was still lingering on the edge of a broken dream. Looking at the 90% progress bar above Luo Sheng's head, she struggled desperately and asked: "Where

Is it my cousin?"

Where is the person who deserves your passionate kiss?

Hearing the person she was asking about, the emotion in Luo Sheng's eyes suddenly darkened, and the air around her suddenly seemed to freeze. She spoke slowly and replied:

"What do you think?"