(1) Cousin, don't be like this

Start from the beginning

Losing his temper after drinking...

He was unprepared. After waking up, he was silent on the hotel bed for a long time. When he arrived at the place where he made an appointment with Luo Sheng, he was half an hour late for the first time.

It happened to be raining that time, and the two of them were on their way to the cinema to watch a movie. As always, Chen Wenxian took off his suit jacket and put it on her. When Luo Sheng left, it was her custom to take his jacket home to wash, waiting for the next meeting. Return it to him when the time comes.

However, before putting it in the washing machine, she habitually dug into the pocket of her coat to take out the paper towels and the like, but accidentally took out a piece of paper:

The content on it was conventional, but she left a simple note. I made a call and found another lipstick mark.

Luo Sheng threw the note into the trash can.

However, this was only the first point of conflict that broke out in their relationship. Their relationship ended on a certain anniversary.

Luo Sheng sat at the dining table with a swaying candlelight for a long time, looking at the man opposite who had been silent for a long time. She savored the silent atmosphere and said,

"Let's break up."

But since she separated from Chen Wenxian, her life has become worse and worse. It got worse because I missed the warmth this man had given me. Later, I had relationships with men with this kind of personality one after another, but there was always no result.

She was even defrauded of all her money the last time.

Luo Sheng was walking on the road, recalling her life in confusion, but he might as well have suddenly turned out of a car going the wrong way on this avenue, and she was hit and killed.

...

Because of the tragic fate of the Child of Destiny, the energy absorbed by the entire world was mostly negative, with an imbalance of positive and negative, and the world was on the verge of collapse.

The main god who manages the plane space realized that the mechanism of this world was about to collapse. In order to maintain the balance of the world, he allowed Luo Sheng to be reborn. At the same time, she also used many systems such as the career success system and the emotional mediation system to assist Luo Sheng. life becomes happy again.

The role Hua Baihe was assigned by the system in this world was a distant cousin of Chen Wenxian named Chen Keyin. When she stepped into this world, memories of her would automatically appear in the minds of people related to her identity.

Because the source of Luo Sheng's emotional misfortune was Chen Wenxian, the system decided to let her start from Chen Wenxian's side to protect the emotional sapling between the two from the root.

Originally, everything went very smoothly -

Because Chen Keyin's parents were engaged in business, they didn't have many opportunities to stay at home to take care of her, and they were worried about handing her over to the invited aunt. Thinking of her excitement every time she went to her cousin's house since she was a child, she simply entrusted her to the care of Chen Wenxian's parents.

The two had a close relationship from elementary school to high school, as if they were brothers and sisters.

Under her protection, the relationship between Chen Wenxian and Luo Sheng gradually got on the right track. When Chen Wenxian graduated from high school and turned 18 during the summer vacation, she encouraged her to confess to Luo Sheng at the KTV birthday party.