Bonus Chapter : Cam's Birthday

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It smells good in here. Who'd you get to cook?" Cam said walking towards the island.

"I'm offended," I fake gasped putting my hands over my chest, "As if I would pay someone to cook when I can just go get it from a restaurant."

After Cam got his food and sat back down I sat beside him and we talked for a while. While he was eating he looked over at the table and rolled his eyes.

"Aaliyah, what did I tell you?"

"You've told me a lot of things. You're gonna have to be a bit more specific."

"About my birthday."

"Oh yeah right. I'm your little sister of course I didn't listen when you said you didn't want a party."

"You're something else you know that."

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

"How many people are coming?"

"It's only gonna be a few people just a small get-together."

"Fine. But I don't want any more than 10."

"25?"

"20."

"18?"

"15."

"Fine," I said giving up. There's no use in arguing he was going to win.

He got up from the island and grabbed his keys. "I'll be back in an hour or 2. Try not to completely burn the house down."

"Sir. Yes sir." I said saluting him.

He rolled his eyes while smiling and walked out.

Now...where do I start?

•••

A little after Cam left I asked Desirée if she would come over and help me. Of course, she said yes since she was already on her way over.

"You said what?!" she practically screamed.

"Shush." I said looking at her shocked, "They'll hear you."

They being Xavier and Lucas. After I asked Desirée for help she called Xavier and asked if he could come too and of course, he and Lucas were together.

"I'm sorry you just told me that you told Lucas that you loved him. I deserve to scream."

Fair point.

"Well, technically I didn't tell him."

"What do you mean?"

"I told him but he was asleep."

"Are you sure he didn't hear you?"

"I mean I think so. He would've told me by now right?"

"Maybe. Or maybe he wants to act like he didn't."