Striping That Down

Today is the day!!!! I've be never been so excited in my life!!! I prance out of my ratched ass school merrily. Before we get into my juicy story let me introduce myself. Hi there! I'm y/n. I'm a senior in highschool and I won't lie... I would consider myself rather beautiful. I have long blonde hair that reaches all the way to my knees, big brown doe eyes (some people call me bug eyes but I take it as a compliment because I don't let the haters get to me!) , and a sharply chiseled bone structure. One time as a youth I tripped and fell off of my skateboard (yea I'm a skater girl 🤘) and cracked the concrete sidewalk with my sharp jawline. I was left unscathed but the sidewalk couldn't say the same.

But back to my story. I trotted out of school only thinking about one thing... THE LIAM PAYNE CONCERT LATER!!!!! Im a huge Payner. Liam Payne is my whole life! I have a huge poster of him in my room. As I always tell my friends "I would let him strip me down 😜." Thats why I don't have any friends anymore. I don't care because I don't need them. All I need in my life is my love for Liam and that will keep me going.

The concert is in a few hours and my heart is already pounding. I get home and get ready in my Liam Payne t-shirt and extra tight skinny jeans. I wait as a the hours move about as fast as a slug. Finally it's time for me to leave. I go by myself because no one understands Liam like I do, also because my mother disowned me after I spent our entire life savings on a piece of gum chewed by Liam Payne himself. I don't care though it was the best thing I've ever done. I get to the concert and make my way to my seat. I'm in the last row of the first section right infront of the stage!!! The tickets cost me a few thousand dollars but that's okay because it's LIAM! A few minutes before the concert starts the energy is lusty. Everyone is chanting STRIP! THAT! DOWN! STRIP! THAT! DOWN! Then I see him. The love of my life! The fire of my loins! LIAM PAYNE!!!!!! " (britishly) Hey guys it's ya boy LIAM!" He shouts and the crowd goes wild.

Then it starts "HUNCHO... QUAVO! YO YO!
You know, I've been taking some time
And I've been keeping to myself (self)
I had my eyes up on the prize
Ain't watching anybody else
But your love, it hit me hard, girl
Yeah, you're bad for my health
I love the cards, that I've been dealt
Do you feel the same as well?

I was dizzy with enjoyment when I hear Liam stop singing "what the flip (I'm not allowed to cuss)" I think to myself. "(Britishly)  I see a 'ery special 'irl down 'ere and I would like 'er to come up 'ere to donce with me!" I quickly realize Liam is looking RIGHT AT ME! "(Britishly)  don't be shy 'irly come up here!" "Liam Payne wants to dance with plain old y/n?" I think to myself. I stumble with nerves up to the stage where Liam grabs my waist and pulls me up on stage. "(Britishly) I 'ink you know 'is part of 'e song." He says to me. "Liam I know this dance by HEART" I  reply passionately. "(Britishly) Ok 'ets do 'is!" Me and Liam proceed to do his iconic Strip That Down dance.

You know, I love it, when the music's loud
But c'mon, strip that down for me, baby
Now there's a lot of people in the crowd
But only you can dance with me
So put your hands on my body
And swing that round for me, baby (swing)
You know, I love it when the music's loud
But c'mon, strip that down for me (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, strip that down, girl
Love when you hit the ground, girl (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, strip that down, girl
Love, when you hit the ground

At this point in time there is no audience watching us, it's just me and Liam up on that stage with a romantic ballad playing in the background.