Chapter 11

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Diego and... Luther

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

"Y/n! Y/n! Are you okay?", Allison's voice was the first thing she heard after waking up. 

Her eyes slowly stirred up and she found herself on the floor. "Are you okay?", Allison asked. 

"I am okay... How long have I been out?", she asked. 

"They just left a minute ago so maybe two or three minutes", Allison replied placing her hand on her forehead making her wince. 

"You hit your head pretty hard. I am surprised you aren't bleeding", Allison said. 

"It's was not really hard... It was just so sudden", she sighed as Allison helped her up and she sat down on the couch beside Vanya. 

"You okay?", Vanya asked. "Yes I am fine... You?", she asked. "Just hit my head", Vanya said. 

"But your are bleeding a lot. You should get it checked", Y/n said. "It's okay", Vanya said. 

"Diego", Allison called his name as he was walking by. 

"What are you both still doing here?", Diego asked. "I'm just trying to help", Vanya said.

"No, you could've been killed. Or gotten any of us killed. She is a liability", Diego said. 

"Allison?", Vanya looked at her. 

"I think what he's trying to say is that this kind of stuff is dangerous. You're just-", Allison was cut off. 

"Not like you", Vanya said. "No, that's not what I-", Allison as cut off by Vanya walking away.

 "Vanya, wait", Allison said. "Let her go. Its for the best", Diego sighed sitting down. 

"I need to find Five", Y/n said standing back up. "Hey... Sit back down", Allison said.