Chapter 16: Please stay away from me.

Everyone was shocked when they heard this.

  Shen Junlin frowned slightly and quickly comforted: "Mother, don't worry, we will save my sister."

  Before they rushed over, Shen Junlin sent people to set up a formation outside the palace gate. They only needed to kill the assassin. Just put on a show in front of you and let the assassin lower his vigilance and fall into the formation.

  When the time comes, he will see the right moment and take action to rescue Shen Qingtang.

  Shen Chengyu nodded in agreement: "Yes, Queen Mother, don't worry, we will definitely rescue my sister."

  Shen Muxin looked at Mu Wan in disbelief, with a trace of jealousy flashing in his eyes.

  Doesn't the Queen Mother hate Shen Qingtang?

  Why do you like Shen Qingtang so much now?

  He was actually willing to die for Shen Qingtang.

  What about her? Doesn't the queen mother want her anymore?
  Moreover, her two royal brothers were also concerned about Shen Qingtang's safety. They had completely forgotten how much they hated Shen Qingtang before.

  Shen Muxin once again realized that Shen Qingtang was their biological daughter and biological sister, and Shen Qingtang was a family member with them.

  And she, Shen Muxin, is an outsider after all.

  If one day she is imprisoned, will her mother treat her the same way she treats Shen Qingtang today?
  Shen Muxin's eyes dimmed, she was afraid that her mother would not do this for her.

  She needs to do something for herself now.

  Shen Muxin walked over to help Mu Wan and said worriedly: "Mother, you have to pay attention to your health. Sister Qingtang will definitely be fine."

  Mu Wan did not answer their words and stared at Shen Qingtang unblinkingly, for fear that in the blink of an eye, Shen Qingtang would die. problem occurs.

  "Your Majesty, let me go quickly!"

  Shen Tianming gently patted the back of Mu Wan's hand. Mu Wan was his beloved woman, and seeing Mu Wan in such a hurry made him feel uncomfortable.

  He compromised and said, "Okay, I'll do whatever you want."

  "Open the palace door."

  The assassin was ecstatic when he heard this, and held Shen Qingtang's arm a little tighter.

  He is saved, saved!

  He urged the guards: "Did you hear that? Your emperor asked you to open the palace door. Move quickly!"

  Lu Jiu'an was very familiar with the military defense layout of the imperial city. He watched every move of the assassin. As long as the assassin fell into a trap, , he took action immediately.

  Shen Qingtang was extremely excited when he heard the sound of the palace door opening.

  As long as she leaves the palace, she can survive!

  What kind of male and female protagonists, what plots and uses, all have nothing to do with her.

  Success is imminent, assassin, you must seize the opportunity!
  Shen Qingtang suddenly remembered that Lu Jiu'an was the commander of the Imperial Guards. How could his soldiers let her go so easily?
  A trace of nervousness flashed in her eyes. Assassin, don't get excited. Check the surrounding situation carefully. Don't get caught!

  Just a few steps outside, what Shen Qingtang was most worried about happened.

  A semicircular golden formation barrier quickly rose around them from bottom to top.

  At the same time, a strange smell suddenly appeared in the air.

  Shen Qingtang felt weak all over and dizzy after just smelling it for a moment.

  Oops, I fell into a trap!

  She knew it wouldn't be that easy to escape!
  Assassin, stop my sister and take her away!
  The spiritual sword against his neck was suddenly taken away. The assassin's hands and feet were weak, and the spiritual sword fell to the ground with a clang.

  The assassin shook his head violently, then suddenly knelt down on one knee, barely holding himself up with one hand on the ground.

  Shen Qingtang:? ? ?

  Why are you, the assassin, so weak?

  Not useful!
  In an instant, a large group of guards rushed over and pushed the assassin to the ground, preventing him from moving.

  A familiar figure flew to her side, Shen Qingtang felt his body lighten, and a strong hand wrapped around her waist and hugged her into his arms.

  "Fourth Princess, I'm here to save you!" Lu Jiu'an was so nervous that her heart almost jumped out of her chest. Fortunately, the Fourth Princess was fine.

  Shen Qingtang leaned weakly on Lu Jiu'an's chest, her vision gradually became blurred, and in a daze, she met Lu Jiu'an's concerned eyes.

  【Who wants you to save me? 】   

  [I could have left this annoying place right away! 】

  Under the influence of the drug, she closed her eyes in despair.

  [No more, all gone.]

  In the face of absolute strength, everything she did was in vain.

  In his sleep, Shen Qingtang heard a gentle voice.

  "Tang'er, Tang'er"

  "Tang'er, the queen is here, the queen is by your side."

  Shen Qingtang slowly opened her eyes and saw the worried Mu Wan who was holding her hand. Her eyes were red and obviously I cried.

  Seeing the familiar house, Shen Qingtang's face turned pale.

  After going round and round, she is back again.

  Seeing her daughter wake up, Mu Wan cried with joy.

  "Tang'er, you finally woke up."

  In order to ensure nothing went wrong, they used the highest-grade drug to deal with the assassin.

  Shen Qingtang will inevitably be injured by the drug. Her spiritual power is low and she cannot resist the toxicity of the drug. In addition, her neck is scratched, and the drug will enter her body faster after it comes into contact with the blood.

  The imperial doctor used the best elixir to stop the spread of toxicity in time and slowly excreted it from the body.

  Shen Qingtang has been sleeping for twelve hours.

  It is now the evening of the second day.

  Mu Wan gently held Shen Qingtang's hand.

  "Tang'er, how are you feeling now? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere? Your mother will ask the imperial doctor to come over and take a look at you."

  Shen Qingtang silently took his hand out of hers.

  "Mother, I'm fine." Her cold eyes were like frost and snow in winter.

  Shen Qingtang has been completely disappointed with Mu Wan for a long time. No matter how much Mu Wan cares about her at the moment, she can't feel any waves in her heart.

  [Don't touch me casually, okay? I was feeling annoyed. ]

  [Stop pretending to be a good person in front of me. ]

  [You should stay away from me now. If you care so much about me now, why shouldn't Shen Muxin be so jealous that she goes crazy? ]

  [Do you think I live too long? 】

  "It's okay, it's okay." Mu Wan smiled awkwardly, her palms were slightly sweaty, and there was a hint of shame in her eyes.

  Mu Wan has been very attracted to Shen Qingtang during this period, but Shen Qingtang still doesn't give her a good look, which makes Mu Wan feel a little unhappy.

  It was her fault that she ignored Shen Qingtang before, but now she is changing it. Why is Shen Qingtang still not satisfied?

  Such a big thing happened in the palace, and there were still many things waiting for Mu Wan to deal with.

  If Shen Qingtang doesn't want to see her, she won't stay any longer.

  "Qingtang, you should have a good rest in the palace first. If you have anything to do, just give the instructions and don't neglect yourself."

  "The Queen has something to deal with, so she will leave first. The Queen will come to see you tomorrow."

  Little White Cat Nestling next to Shen Qingtang's pillow to accompany her, Shen Qingtang waved slightly, and the little white cat obediently came over and rubbed its head against the palm of her hand.

  [Don't worry, of course I won't treat myself badly. ]

  She stroked the cat's hair and nodded casually: "Okay, Queen, you can go." After

  Mu Wan left, Shen Qingtang hammered the quilt in frustration.

  He actually failed to escape, damn it!

  Personal maid Jade walked to the bedside.

  She looked at Shen Qingtang with an embarrassed look on her face. Should she tell the fourth princess about that matter?