Chapter 12 I don't want to be your daughter.

Xu Chuyin continued: "Third Princess, I just feel sorry for you. You are so kind to the Fourth Princess, but she said that to you today. She clearly looks down on you." "

  I just said Just to see if the fourth princess can learn the spell."

  "Really?" Shen Muxin narrowed her eyes slightly, but she did not expose Xu Chuyin's little thoughts.

  She sighed softly, as if she was a little aggrieved: "Sister Qingtang has always treated me like this. I have long been used to it. I have no choice but to let her be my sister. As a sister, I will naturally let my sister do it."

  "Third Princess, you are bullied by the Fourth Princess because you are too kind."

  Xu Chuyin turned his head in the direction of Shen Qingtang, feeling sour in his heart, "You are obviously the Third Princess who has been poisoned, why did the Emperor send General Lu to protect the Fourth Princess? You should be protecting the third princess."

  She imagined in her mind that if General Lu could protect the third princess, he would be able to stay close to General Lu all the time!

  It's a pity that Shen Qingtang took the lead!

  "Third Princess, has the person who poisoned you been caught?"

  If so, General Lu would no longer have to protect the Fourth Princess!
  If they continue to get along like this day and night, what if they fall in love?
  The more Xu Chuyin thought about it, the more anxious she became. No, General Lu is hers!
  When it came to the poisoning, Shen Muxin felt a little guilty, "How can we catch the murderer so quickly? We still need to wait. Okay, stop talking and practice quickly."

  Shen Muxin never cares about cultivation, she must use her strength Prove to her father, the emperor and her mother that she is the most noble princess of Fengyin Kingdom!
  After the afternoon practice, it was time to check the homework.

  Shen Qingtang was not afraid at all.

  [Learning is my strong point. I want to show you what true talent is. ]

  Before Shen Qingtang could go up and show off his skills, a guard came in from outside and called Shen Qingtang out, saying that the emperor had something to do with her.

  [Oh, the sun is really out in the west, and my father actually takes the initiative to look for me? ]

  [Humph, it's definitely a scam! 】

  Shen Qingtang walked into the Jinluan Palace with a defensive look, while Lu Jiu'an stayed outside the door.

  In the hall, Shen Tianming was drinking tea and playing chess. When he saw Shen Qingtang come in, he put down the tea cup and waved to her, smiling: "Qingtang, come and sit."

  Shen Qingtang trembled all over, and this smile made her panic.

  She walked over and sat down, looking at the chessboard on the table.

  [Is he playing chess with himself? 】

  Shen Tianming pushed the chess box toward Shen Qingtang.

  "Qingtang, can you play chess?"

  "No." Shen Qingtang shook his head.

  【That's weird. 】

  Shen Tianming: Will she? Where did she learn it?
  "It's okay, Father can teach you."

  Shen Qingtang:? ? ?

  [Father, are you okay? Are you looking for me just to teach me how to play chess? ]

  [Is there something wrong with this move? ]

  Shen Qingtang stared at the chess pieces and the chessboard.

  [Other than the fact that it is very expensive, there is nothing wrong with this chess piece. 】

  What she didn't expect was that Shen Tianming really started to teach her how to play chess.

  [No way, is it really that simple? 】

  Shen Qingtang listened to Shen Tianming explain the rules of chess while observing the things around him.

  [Everything here is too normal, so normal that it makes people feel scared. 】

  After a while, Shen Tianming casually changed into two cups of fragrant spiritual tea.

  "Drink and see, it will be good for your body."

  Shen Qingtang looked at the spiritual tea in front of him for a while.

  [Is this tea poisonous? 】

  Shen Tianming only found out today that Shen Qingtang is such a cautious person.

  "Qingtang, my father, the imperial physician, has already punished you for being rude to you. They will definitely not dare to do it again in the future."   

  [What's the use of just punishing the imperial doctor? Shen Muxin doesn't have to be punished? ]

  Shen Qingtang's hand holding the tea cup paused slightly, "Did General Lu tell you?

  " ]

  "It is one of his responsibilities to report your situation to me."

  "Is it because of this that Father came to me?"

  [It's not necessary to come to me just for such a trivial matter, right? ]

  "That's not entirely true." Shen Tianming put a black stone on the chessboard, with a bit of self-blame on his face, "I learned from your mother that you have not had a good life in the past few years. It is because your father did not take good care of you."

  "You really didn't take good care of me." Shen Qingtang took a sip of spiritual tea.

  [Lao Deng, I guess you still have a little bit of conscience. ]

  Shen Tianming looked at Shen Qingtang in disbelief, not expecting that she would answer like this.

  Shen Qingtang looked directly into his eyes: "Father, do you know when my birthday is?"

  Shen Tianming:
  Let him think about it.

  "Don't think about it, Shen Muxin and I have the same birth date."

  Shen Tianming looked embarrassed, and then smiled at himself: "You are right, my father did not take good care of you."

  "You know what I have been through in the past three years. What day is it?"

  "I was framed, laughed at, looked down upon, ignored by you and my mother, spurned by my brother, and robbed of the position that should belong to me." "

  This is how your biological daughter is living. Days."

  Shen Qingtang's eyes were unusually calm, but the words he spoke were expressing his grievances for his own experience.

  "But I don't expect you to change anything. I just want to tell you this personally."

  Shen Tianming felt very uncomfortable when he heard these words. The little girl in front of him was obviously his daughter, but she didn't seem to be his daughter.

  "Father, I want to ask, why did you take me into the palace in the first place?"

  Shen Tianming:
  How can the emperor's blood be left outside?

  As for whether he has father-daughter feelings for Shen Qingtang, he certainly does, but not much. He has to admit this.

  "Because you are my biological daughter."

  She would be leaving soon anyway, and Shen Qingtang planned to say everything she wanted to say for the original owner today.

  "As your biological daughter, it was your fault that I was given the wrong child." "Later I

  became a beggar. In the final analysis, it was you who failed to take good care of me."

  "Even if I became a beggar, I could still live outside. Okay, you suddenly showed up and brought me close to the palace. Not only did you not care about me and compensate me, but you snubbed me for Shen Muxin, ignored me, and punished me indiscriminately." "It is said that parents are

  the safe haven for children. These three Over the years, all my hardships have been given by you."

  "To be honest, I don't want to be your daughter at all."

  "A person who only gives birth to children is not worthy of being a parent."

  The original owner never got Shen Tianming and Mu Wan until his death. This is the regret of the original owner's life.

  In Shen Qingtang's view, they did not deserve forgiveness.

  Shen Tianming just looked at her quietly, and only now did he realize that he didn't understand this daughter at all.

  "Qingtang, this is the first time you have said so many words to me. My father is very happy."

  "I really don't understand you."

  Shen Qingtang laughed angrily: "Of course you don't understand me. In the past three years, You have only met me a few times. How do you understand me?" "

  I came to see you several times, but you refused to see me even once."

  "Father, do you still remember, your first visit? I was so happy when you came to me once, but you came to scold me because of Shen Muxin."

  (End of Chapter)