Chapter XV - Sleepover (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

I keep jerking Gabe off, feeling his sticky precum dripping on my hands. "Can I suck it?" I whisper.

"Oh, fuck yeah." I move my lips to his chest first, kissing his round pecs, and plant light kisses down his stomach until I'm right above his crotch. I slide my tongue down the wispy hair that leads to his groomed pubes. I press my lips against them, tasting and smelling Gabe. I bring my tongue up the length of his dick, feeling the head pressing against my mouth. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, but I part my lips, letting him inside.

I taste the salty-sweet precum as I start to softly suck his tip. I draw my lips in, making sure that I don't graze him with my teeth. I look up at Gabe, meeting his eyes. His mouth is open, and I watch his face as I continue to blow him. I take him in further, and I see him bite his lower lip and clench the bed sheets. "Holy fuck, Jake."

I love the way he feels, the way his cock presses against the roof of my mouth as I go up and down on it. I take as much of him as possible, maybe about ¾, and he puts his hand in my hair. He stifles a groan, not wanting to be too loud, as he starts to thrust slightly. "I'm gonna come," he tells me, and I moan in response, ready for it.

Gabe thrusts a final time, pushing his dick further into my mouth, and grunts through his heavy breathing. I feel his cum shoot out, and I swallow it, savoring the salty taste. He pulls out, and I pant, catching my breath. "Jake, fuck, that was amazing."

"Really?" I ask, "You liked it?"

"Liked it? Oh my God, I fucking loved it. I've never nutted like that in my entire life." He opens his arms, beckoning me toward him. I slide next to him, and he puts his arm around me. "Was it good for you?" I smile at him.

"Yeah, really good." I look down, seeing that I'm still completely hard from it. "I'd do it again."

"Perfect, because I'd never be able to make myself come like that. That was even better than I imagined." I put my hand on his chest, watching it rise and fall as his breathing starts to level.

"You've imagined me giving you head?"

"More than once," Gabe tells me. "Way more than once, actually. I hope that's not weird."

"Not weird at all. What do you want to do now?"

"Well... if you're ok with it, I'd love to return the favor." I feel my heart rate start to pick up. "Is that what you want?"

"Yeah," I tell him. "Just maybe not with your mouth yet, if that's alright."

"Of course," he says. "I want you to be as comfortable as possible. You just tell me if you want me to stop or slow down. I won't be offended or anything."

"Ok, I'll tell you." Gabe starts by kissing me, shifting his hands bit by bit from my chest to my stomach. His strong and veiny hands move lightly along the top of my boxer briefs. I'm nervous, but I know that I can trust Gabe. He feels me through the fabric, starting to stroke me.

He places one palm above my heart. "Are you ok?" he asks, probably feeling my ever-quickening heartbeat.

"Umm, I think so." I know I want what Gabe is doing, but my body seems to be against it. He moves his hand away from my underwear, bringing it up against my back.

"We can wait, Jake. Don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to." My heart rate starts to subside.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm there yet. Maybe you could just hold me for a little bit?" Gabe smiles at me.

"I'd love to." He bends over off the bed, retrieves his boxers, and slips them back on before cocooning his arms around me. He pulls the bedsheets over our legs and pulls me closer to him. His firm grip is warm and safe. "Do you want me to turn back on the movie?"

"Sure. And can you hand me the Coke Zero?" Gabe unpauses the TV and passes me the bottle. I untwist the cap slowly, letting the air escape so I don't soak both of us. Gabe then tosses a pack of Twizzlers on my lap.

"Dip them in the Coke. You won't regret it." I take his advice, sliding the licorice through the bottle's neck, letting it soak up the soda for a few seconds. I pull it out and bite down, tasting the strawberry and soda.

"Mmm, really good," I say through my chewing. Gabe pulls me in for a kiss, his tongue touching my lips.

"Yeah, really good," he echoes. We stay wrapped together, exchanging saccharine cola kisses and enjoying the movie.

"This might be the best night of my life," I tell him. I can't remember the last time I felt so happy, so secure.

"Same here," Gabe agrees. "We're gonna do this again, right?"

"Hell yeah. I don't think you'll ever be able to get rid of me."

"Perfect," he grins. "Because I never want to say goodbye to you."

Enjoyed the chapter? Be sure to comment and vote!