Chapter XV - Sleepover (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Ok, ok," I say. "I held them up, and I saw how, uh, sweaty they were, and then I guess I just smelled them. And it really turned me on, thinking about how it was your smell." I feel my heart beating through my chest. It's scary to be so upfront about something so sexual but oddly relieving at the same time. "I knew it was kind of a weird thing to do, but there was something hot about it. And then I jerked off to it, and then I felt pretty terrible about it."

"Did you, like, finish?" Gabe asks. He seems genuinely curious and not disgusted in the slightest.

"Yeah, I did. Really fast, too." He nods and smiles.

"So, technically, I've already made you come." I smile back at him, finally not feeling so nervous.

"I guess so. Does that mean I owe you one?"

"You don't owe me anything, pretty boy." Gabe leans over and kisses my forehead. I feel his dick brush against my thigh.

"What if I want to owe you one?"

"Fuck, Jake, I love when you're assertive. But really, I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for. I mean, we're both new to this. I don't mind taking it slow." He squeezes my hand, a silent reassurance.

"You're so good to me, Gabe. Thank you. Seriously, that means a lot to me. But I want to know what you want because I've told you how I feel." I squeeze his hand back.

"I'm not super used to people asking what I want, so thank you too. What I really want is to make you happy, satisfied, all that." He runs his hand through my hair, from my forehead to my neck.

"I think we both might be people pleasers," I laugh. "What should we do?"

"Do you just want to feel things out? See what we like?"

"Yeah, that sounds good to me."

"Cool, cool. If things are going too fast, you tell me, and I'll do the same."

"Sounds perfect." Gabe puts his arms around me and pulls me into a kiss. His soft lips move over mine, gently and then firmer. He caresses my back as I trace his biceps with my fingers. His hands move lower and then under my T-shirt. He pulls away momentarily.

"Can I take off your shirt?"

"Yeah," I breathe. I raise my arms, and Gabe lifts my shirt over my head. He moves back in, returning his lips to mine. I can taste the sweet soda on him, making me kiss him even harder.

Gabe moves his hands to my lower back again and pulls me toward him so that I sit on his lap. I feel his cock pressing against my ass. He moans as we kiss, and I slowly bring my hands over his pecs, then his abs, until my fingers are at the hem of his boxers. I slide my hands over the fabric, not wanting to take him by surprise. He's so hard the head of his dick is about to poke out of his underwear.

I touch him lightly and then turn my head to whisper in his ear, "Is this ok?"

"Mmm, yeah," Gabe says through his heavy breaths. I slide off his lap, positioning myself between his legs. I start to stroke him gently, eliciting a moan from him, so I keep going. I feel him get harder in my hands, and I see his tip, shiny with precum, prodding out of the left leg of his boxers. I tease the waistband, letting him know I'm ready to go further. He thrusts his hips up, allowing me to pull them down.

I toss the purple garment aside and look at Gabe's naked body, shining with sweat under the light from the TV. He's uncut, and his erect cock springs up over his balls. It's big – long and girthy – and I realize how badly I want it in my mouth. I wrap my hand around the base, stroking him again. He spreads his legs, knees bent, allowing me to see his ass too.