The Black Castle

Now mermaids are not what they appear in fairytales,they are dark creatures in touch with everything mysteriously. If Hook had captured the girls's siblings then the mermaids would know.
My POV:
Peter took me and Ava to the mermaids lagoon to ask for help. In the distance I see mermaids coming towards us. "Aw how sweet " I say but Peter looks at me. "Aren't mermaids not sweet?" Asks Ava "they'll sweetly drown you if you get too close." He responds
While Peter talks to some of the mermaids,a mermaid grabs my arm and puts it in the water. I don't know what she's doing,just then Peter pulls me back and hisses at the mermaid and they swim away. "Hook has your siblings " he said "at the Black Castle"
Third POV:
Hook and the pirates take Tiger Lily along with Keaton and the twins into a dark castle,there is a rock with skeletons chained to it. "Like every plan they must be planned" he sneered "improperly . Put the children on the rock" the pirates unchain the skeletons and they put chains on the kids. "Sorry about this your highness " said Smee "any last words?" He asks "beg for your lives" said a pirate getting into Keaton's face. "Sir" said Keaton boldly "my sisters and I are ladies and a gent and we do not beg" Francine gets on her knees and cries "please" "we're too young to die"cries Chrissy then Keaton gets on his knees and begs too "please don't kill me" they are thrown in the water gagged and they also chain Chrissy's stuffed rabbit. "Come on fly to the rescue "muttered Hook aiming his pistol "and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions "
My POV:
Peter takes me and Ava to the back of the castle "I brought these can you use it" he asks handing me a sword. I nod
"Promise me one thing "he whispers "leave Hook to Me" I look into his eyes "I promise "
"Wait here for my signal "he calls flying away
"Wait here"I ask
"Peter" shouts Ava but then the gates open and Hook comes out so we hide behind some rocks
Thus when the girls first laid their eyes on the dark figure that once haunted their stories,they saw the piercing eyes and were not afraid but entranced.
Peter's POV:
I hid behind a statue in the castle and imitated the voice of Hook to fool the pirates. "Mr Smee" I call. "That you Captain ?" Asks Smee
"Brimstone and Gall man what do you think your doing?"
"Putting the children on the rock Captain just like you told us to "
"Set them free" I answer
"Set them free?" Asks Smee confused "but what about your trap?"
"Set them free or I'll plunge my hook in you" I threaten. "Why doesn't he make up his mind? Chain them up then. Set them free?" Muttered Smee and he and the other pirate unchain the children. "Mr Smee" said Hook "aye Captain" he said
"Any sign of him?"
"No Captain"
He then notices the children missing "where are the children?" He asks. "That's alright Captain we let them go " said Smee
"Let them go?" Said Hook then shoots the pirate and he falls into the water. "Mr Smee" I shout
"Who are you Stranger?" He asks scared
"I am James Hook" I said "Captain of the Jolly Roger "
"If you are Hook then who am I "
"You are a codfish" I reply
"Tell me Hook have you another name?"
"Aye"
"Vegetable?"
"No"
"Mineral?"
"No"
"Animal?"
"Yes"
"Man?" He asks
"No" I shout using my own voice
"Boy?"
"Yes"
"Ordinary boy?"
"No"
"Wonderful boy?"
"Yes" I shout emerging from my hiding place "do you give up"
"Yes" cried Smee
I didn't notice that Hook was behind me.
My POV:
We waited till Hook went back inside and we followed him and we see Peter mocking Hook but he didn't know was that Hook was behind him.
"Peter look out" I cry. Peter flies out of the way just in time. The pirates close the gates and play creepy music. "It is your requiem mass boy"
Peter lunges forward and attacks Hook "ready to lose the other one?" He asks referring to Hook's other hand. "Not this time " he said pushing Peter. Then a pirate comes from behind and attacks us but I block it with my sword. "Girlie" mocked the pirate. Annoyed I stomp on his foot "who be you to call me girlie "I cry continuing to sword fight him.
Chrissy's POV:
Keaton,Francine,Tiger Lily and I try to open the gate but a pirate sneaks up behind us and swings his sword at us. He swings his sword and cuts off my rabbit's head. Fluffy" I cry and kick him in the groin and Keaton pushes him in the water. Tiger Lily leans forth and kisses him disgusting me and Francine. Keaton blushes and opens the gate.
Peter's POV:
"If I were you I'd give up "shouts Hook
"If you were me I'd be ugly" I retort. I find myself surrounded by Hook. I try to fly away but he grabs me and throws me in the air and I get caught in net and fall into the water below.
Lili's POV:
"Get the boat" we shout and push Smee out of it into the water"
Third POV:
Meanwhile Peter reaches for his dagger and cuts himself free from the net and swims up before he drowns and rests on a rock but Hook is on it. He tries to stab Hook but he's stronger. "Turn the boat around"cried Lili seeing the scene unfold "turn it around " Hook pushes Peter on the rock about to kill him with his hook. Peter tries to stop the hook from cutting him but it cuts his chest. "And now Peter Pan" said Hook "you shall die"
"To die would be an awfully big adventure " was Peter's answer. The girls look away in fear of Hook about to kill Peter. Then the ticking of a clock is heard. "Oh no"moaned Hook. Peter just smirks. They turn around to find the crocodile that had followed Hook for years. "Shoot it"he screams and the pirates jump in the water while Hook is distracted Peter makes his escape. Hook notices Peter gone and sees Peter saluting him as the others cheer. The crocodile snaps it's jaws wanting a bite of him and climbs up the statue as the crocodile tries to eat him.
"Smee"he cries