Make My heart beat faster - 3

"Ahh am really sorry Mr....... ohh am  really sorry Miss am really sorry I didn't mean to -" Iris got cut off by a really hard, tight and painful slap that created a sound sound.
"How dare you bump into me do you even who I am?'. The woman shouted.
" Am really sorry miss I really didn't mean to -" Again Iris got cut off by another hard slap causing her to fall down.
" You daughter of a nobody How dare you talk to me I am this university's owner and you who are you. Am sure you're a failure ". The woman was about to slap Iris again when someone stopped her.
" Aunty I don't want to disrespect  you but you're disrespecting a straight A student and also one of the best student ". boy said causing Iris to look up at him.
" Ohh my Marcus I just wanted to talk to you're mom about you and Jessica's  relationship ". The woman said.
" aunty there is no relationship between me and Jessica  because she's only my friend nothing more or nothing less ". Marcus replied to the woman.
" Ahh Marcus chill down my boy you have become very handsome and attractive -"  The woman got cut off when Marcus picked up the crying Iris.
" Why are you picking up this standard less -". The woman got cut off again by a really or extremely cold voice.
" She's got standard less instead she's my girlfriend ". with that reply Marcus picked up Iris in his arms and stormed off with his cold attitude.
" Why did you say to that miss that am you're girlfriend?". spoke a crying Iris trying to get away from his storng arms.
" Even you try more than hundred times I won't let you go ". Marcus replied.
" Why? Why can't I go huh why can't you let me go?". Asked the crying girl.
" I helped you so you need to help me with a big favour ". Marcus replied.
" Then who told you to help me from that miss why marcus why?". Iris's tears were flowing continuously.
Marcus didn't reply and just kept walking. After they reach his car, Marcus dropped Iris on the seat and plucked her seatbeat and started the car.
The whole ride was silent.
Iris stopped crying and asked Marcus.
"Where are you taking me? Are you trying to Kidnap me or something else?".
There was no response or anything. Iris asked again to marcus and this he replied.
" See My mom wants me to find a girlfriend and also I helped you with my aunty and now you have to be my girlfriend for a few months and then you can go anywhere you want, also I will pay you alot for being my girlfriend ".
" And you don't need to ask me that I will be or will not be you're contract girlfriend?". Iris asked.
" Because you need money don't you?". Marcus replied this time looking at her.
" How did you know?". Iris stutterd.
" Everyone needs money so you also need I thought that, if you don't need then that completely okay for me ".  Marcus said in a teasing tone.
" No no I need money and fine I will be you're contract girlfriend ".  Iris said.
Marcus smiled in his mind hearing her cute little baby tone.
" Such a childish girl!". Marcus thought and smiled.
And again they became silent. After a few minutes Marcus reached a shopping mall.
"Why are we here?". Iris asked.
" Tomorrow Is my mom's birthday so I have to buy something for her and you will also buy some clothes ". Marcus answered.
" Why do I have to buy clothes?". Iris asked.
" Because You will also go there understand? And I will also give you a paper to sign ". Marcus spoke getting of the car.
" Okay ". Iris said.
They went inside the large mall abd started to look for the best clothes.
" Wait! I will pick my dress and you will say which one you like ". With that Iris picked up like a 100 clothes and went to the changing room.
Marcus sighed.
" This is the exact reason why I don't like girls " saying this marcus grabbed a chair and sat on it reading a magazine and waiting for Iris to come out.
" Tada! How's this dress ". Iris said coming out of the changing room.