Make my heart beat faster -1

It was not so early when Iris's alarm started to ring like crazy which made olivia feel disturbed and stoped her noisy alarm and covered herself with her fluffy, soft and comfortable quit. Suddenly her phone started to ring.
" Ok now the alarm is gone and this phone is next? God will you ever let me to sleep peacefully?". Iris said and answered her phone.
Meet Iris, A third year student of Finance department. She's a really sweet, loving, childish and smart girl.

 She's a really sweet, loving, childish and smart girl

" Hello?". Iris answered.
" Iris when are you going to come? Our class will start in like 30 minutes". Said her best friend Stellar.
Meet Stellar, the most beautiful ranked her after Iris in her college. She's a smart, cute and beautiful girl.

" Ahh am eating breakfast, I will be there in any minute bye Stellar!" Iris hurriedly said and hang up immediately not letting stellar to speak

" AM GONNA BE LATE AT MY FIRST DAY AT FINANCE DEPARTMENT!!AHH! Am gonna die!!" Iris said and quickly went to the washroom to bath. After 7minutes she came out in a hurry. She tied her hair in two beautiful ponytails, she was wearing a white shirt with a purple coloured sweater.
" Nope i don't have time to eat my breakfast, umm..... I have to eat a chocolate then ". Iris mumbled to herself and ran out with her bag.
After a few minutes she reacher her college.
Iris Pov
I finally reached college and quickly was about to entre the lift when I super cute & handsome looking boy closed the door. What does he think of himself as huh? Does he think himself as the college's owner or he owns everything?. I thought this things when i rushed with the help of the stairs and reached the 3rd floor quickly. I thought the teacher already arrived but the teacher didn't arrive yet so i quickly sat beside stellar at the first bench.
" Iris weren't you eating breakfast when I called you?" Stellar asked.
" Ahh yea-" I suddenly got cut off my a voice.
" Why are you sitting at my seat?'. That same guy from the lift said.
" It's you're seat? Then why isn't you're name in it or is you're name in this seat Mr.? I said with alot of attitude.
"What nonsense! I mostly sit here and I will sit here only here understand miss!". That jerk said .
" If you can sit then sit on the floor jerk!" I said.
Suddenly I alot of girls started shouting.
End of Iris pov.
" PRINCE CHARMIMG SIT BESIDE ME!! " one girl said.
" NO HE WILL SIT BESIDE ME!" Another girl shouted.
"Sssh girls my buddy will sit beside me" a boy said.
" Julian Am not in the mood." The self centered jerk said to that boy.
" Why ? what happened? why is the cold handsome prince charming so angry i mean you're always angry and cold with you're poker face". That boy said.
The Boy explained everything to that boy.
" You! How dare you say this to the school's president student Union huh?" The boy said.
" Boy If He's the president then what will Iris do?" stellar said disturbed by this stupid drama.
" Look girl my name is not boy and his name is not president ok? My name is Julian and his name is Marcus Ok?". Julian said.
" So why can't you two sit on the second bench it's completely empty go sit there ". Iris said and pointed the bench after them.
" Julian leave it and you! I will see you later!" Marcus pointed out to Iris before sitting on the second bench.
Meet Marcus, a third year student at Finance department. Known as Prince charming in college. He's cold to girls, icy cold, extremely handsome and super smart.

Meet Julian, a third year student of finance department

Meet Julian, a third year student of finance department. A really cute, smart and childish boy.

A few seconds later the teacher came

" good morning class, am Mr. Mong and i will be you're Maths teacher " mr. Mong said with a smile.
" Ahh soo i have to change you're seats class". Mr. Mong said.
" Okay sir". the class said.
" Um... Stellar please go and sit beside Ahh... Julian ".
Stellar looked at Iris with sad eyes.
" Bye bestie". stellar said
" bye bestie and be careful of those jerks ". Iris said with a pout on her cute face.
" Ok now Marcus please sit beside..... Iris because tou two are straight A students ". mr. Mong said that made Iris's eyes big.
" Jennifer sit beside Emily and Jessica beside Jack and the rest all you're sits are same, Now let's start the class" mr. Mong said and started class.
Marcus Pov.
Seriously Mr.mong made me sit with a freaking girl and even if it's a girl why this girl Iris!! She will annoy me the most more than other girls do . Suddenly i heard a sound of something falling.
" Hey can you pick my pen?" Iris said.
" Ohh you stole my seat now you want me to pick you're pen huh? what do you think me of?" I said with attitude.
" Look whatever you're name is i don't care just please pick up my pen ". Iris said while making a very cute face. I felt a beap in my watch and i looked at it, it was showing my heart beat as 121! An irregular heart beat what the hell just happened?!no no it's not happening. I ignored this feeling and gave her pen.
" Thank you Mr. Handsome, i thought you're bad but you're quite good also i didn't know you're the president ". Iris said.
" You're welcome and it's ok, ahh are you an exchange student?". i asked her.
" Yeah ". Iris said.
Ohh that's why she doesn't know who I am.
End of Marcus pov
After their class ended Jennifer looked at Jessica.
" I hate this girl Iris, she's really close to my prince charming ". Jessica said.
" Jessica look i will plan something to make this girl Iris get away from Marcus ". Jennifer said looking sharly at the two talking.
" Do whatever you want to do with this girl Iris but never do something that can hurt my prince charming ". Jessica said.
" Also I hate thus stellar girl she's also sitting close to my Julian ". Jennifer said annoyed.

To be continued..............