"Urusai! Nowhere in my projected expenses page will you find written that I will buy a million bowls of Chazuke for a snot-nosed brat!" Kunikida-san said sitting back on his chair.

SNOT-NOSED BRAT?!

"pfffft- HAHAHAAHAHA" I burst out laughing. 

"That also includes you, Kamaguchi-san! No one told me that I had to pay for someone who ate 20 bowls of ramen along with this brat!" Kunikida-san shouted at me.

"Well, who could resist the opportunity of eating ramen with a colleagues money? You are such a nice person, Kunikida-san⁓ Wait....I know! Maybe you are the reincarnation of the god himself on Earth!" I tried to flatter him while calming my breath due to laughing.

"DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!" Seems like this time the 'Flattering-Technique' didn't work.

But who cares?

"Snotnosedbrat?" Atsushi-kun, yet again, interjected in the drama. Once again his mouth full of Chazuke.

"Like I said, it's a job!"

"Whatkindofjob?"

"Our job today? It involves the military."

"How exactly are you two communicating?" This time Dazai interjects the drama. 

To be honest, I completely forgot he was there for a moment.

"Hmmmm?" Both the communicators looked at the one asking the question.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

"I'm so full⁓" Atsushi-kun said happily, as he patted his stomach. "I don't want to see another bowl of this for at least ten years."

"Why, you little-! How dare you be so shameless after eating on my dime?" I swear I could see an irk mark appear on Kunikida-san's head.

"You are a real life saver. I think Kamaguchi-san was correct saying you are a god." Atsushi-kun kindly said.

"After leaving the orphanage and coming to Yokohama, I had nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep. I thought I would have an untimely death." Atsushi-kun said, rather sadly.

Orphanage?

"You are from an Orphanage?" I asked the boy. "Maybe, I can find if I was correct earlier or not..."

"Well you could say that. But they chased me out." He replied, whilst smiling sadly.

"That's some Non-profit there." Dazai said coolly.

"Oi, Dazai!" I glared at him. Can he read the room for god-damn sake? 

"Kamaguchi-san, we are not some philanthropists going around helping brats down on their luck, okay?". Let's get back at our task."  Kunikida-san reminded me, slowly raising his 'Guide of Life'.

"Now that I think of it, you mentioned earlier that your job involves the military.....What exactly are your line of job?" Atsushi-kun asked us.

"Oh, we're just detectives" Dazai answered his question looking smug.

"Detectives?"