|| PROLOUGE ||

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

"Jigokutenshi"

"Jigokutenshi"

That's what people called her outside the mafia. Having snow white hair people mistaken her as an 'angel'. Her calming aura, that reassuring smile. But that is where those people are misguided thinking of her as an angel. Some people try to go against her thinking she won't be able do anything about it. Those people are the one regretting their very existence on the Earth the very next day.

That's how the name "Hell's Angel" became popular.

'Port Mafia'. Popularly known as a powerful criminal organization in the city of Yokohama. A labyrinth of deceit and power, as its name strikes fear into the hearts of both its enemies and those who dare to cross its path. At the helm of this criminal syndicate stands a figure cloaked in mystery, their influence extending like tendrils throughout the city. Under their command, a legion of enforcers with supernatural abilities, known as "Gifted," carry out the Mafia's will with ruthless efficiency.

Within the Port Mafia's headquarters, a fortress hidden from the prying eyes of the law, lies a world of intrigue and treachery. Every corridor whispers secrets, every corner harbors danger, as members scheme and plot for dominance within the organization's ranks. But beyond their facade of unity lies a web of rivalries and power struggles, each member vying for a coveted position within the Mafia's hierarchy. Betrayal is commonplace, alliances are fragile, and trust is a luxury few can afford in this unforgiving world of shadows and deception.

Yet, amidst the chaos and violence, there exists a twisted sense of camaraderie among the Mafia's members. Bound by loyalty and shared purpose, they all navigate the murky waters of Yokohama's criminal underworld with a sense of unity that belies their sinister intentions.

Being an executive in Port Mafia, her main duty is to maintain order in the mafia and oversee different aspects of different Mafia's operations. She comes to know a lot about other executives but a certain executive perks her attention towards him. The executive whose very name is feared. The executive whose enemies biggest mistake is of being his enemy. The executive who everyone knows as 'The Demon Prodigy'. The executive named...

"Osamu Dazai"

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆