31. Epilogue 💗

Start from the beginning

Taehyung coughed out loud.

"Cut cut!!" Vivi no Director of Sunshine studio Mrs Vivian kim shouted in anger and stood up looking back.

"Who is that idiot???" Vivi yelled.

Taehyung covered his face by bouquet and quickly walked towards y/n.

"Oppa! Stop!! We almost finished for the day! Don't ruin it!!" Vivi yelled.

"Sorry! Just got some leisure time! I can't let it go waste!!" Taehyung yelled before picking up y/n in a bridal style

"I'll pay for the expenses! I need to kidnap my own wife!!" Taehyung yelled running away from the shooting as everyone in set blushed shyly.

Y/n hid her face in his chest in shy. He quickly placed y/n on her feet before opening the door .

"Get in, my lady!" Taehyung said as Y/n laughed getting in

"Where are we going?" Y/n chuckled

"To our penthouse!" Taehyung said giving the bouquet he was carrying the whole time and forgot to give it to her.

Y/n blushed taking the bouquet.

He quickly drove off to their penthouse which Taehyung gifted to her.

"Wait I'm still in my work clothes!" Y/n yelped when Taehyung picked her up again.

"We can worry about that later!We only got few hours!" Taehyung said going to their bedroom and kicking the door close.

Ahem ahem ahem.

-
Namjoon was walking into office holding two cups of coffees peacefully.

"Good evening Boss!!" Bulky men bowed making Namjoon flinch.

"Oh geez! You guys scared me!" Namjoon chuckled

"Oh we are sorry Boss!" Everyone again shouted as namjoon flinched again! But he laughed and bowed to them before walking into his girlfriend's office.

"Password required!" Vivi said holding the door handle  not letting him open the door.

Namjoon had a beautiful smile before leaning towards the door whispering.

"I love you!" Namjoon said pecking her cheek.

Vivi blushed before letting him fully in.

"Heard you were stressed out! What happened?" Namjoon asked as he gave her a cup before sitting next to her on the couch.

"Taehyung Oppa kidnapped y/n! Again! He keeps doing it!! I need to report it to Unnie!" Vivi whined

"It's alright! Don't disturb your sister! Taehyung was going insane without his wife so he did that! You know how it is to have two kids! They won't have any time for themselves!" Namjoon said

"Oh I almost thought you have a kid too! You talk like a experienced one!" Vivi side eyed him.

"No! Are you planning to give me one?" Namjoon winked making Vivi blush.

"Don't tease me, Mr muscle puppy! I will do it!" Vivian glared at him making him laugh a little.

"I'm planning to see how it will goes!" Namjoon Smirked.

"You are so done now!!" Vivian glared before sitting on his lap.

Vivi leaned in and kissed his lips.

"Aish!!! My eyes!!!!" Jimin dramatically yelled closing his eyes as Vivian and Namjoon quickly stood up wiping their lips.

"What are you guys doing here??" Namjoon asked disappointed.