7. best friend

Next day couple reached at the KTH walking straight to entrance when suddenly someone blocked taehyung's way.

He looked up at the face as his eyes turned red, he fisted his hands.

"Tae..baby listen to me!! Please give me a chance! I'll be good! I'm sorry for leaving you.. I really love you! Please accept me!" The stranger girl cried.

"Move!" Taehyung said looking at the girl.

"No i won't! I won't leave until you forgive me!" The girl said

Y/n was looking at the scene not understanding anything who is she,why is she calling taehyung baby! She stood there like a statue.

"What are you looking at drag her away from my face!" Taehyung shouted at y/n making her flinch.

Y/n quickly noded rushing towards the girl and holding her as taehyung walked into Kth.

"Don't let her enter otherwise you'll lose your job!" Taehyung said to the security and went straight to his office leaving y/n alone with the stranger girl.

"Hey leave me!! How dare you touch me!!" The girl said pushing y/n away raised her hand in the air to hit y/n but a hand stopped her.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jimin said Sternly yeeting the strangers hand away.

"Jiminieee! Don't act like you don't know me! I want taehyung please tell him to accept me! He is your best friend he will listen to you!" The girl said.

"Best friend?" Y/n mumbled herself.

"Susan It took him so much time to get himself together now why did you showed up again? Because he is millionaire now?i hate myself for letting you come near him in the first place! Go away!" Jimin said pushing away.

"Are you okay y/n?" Jimin asked looking at y/n who is confused.

"Jimin I'm debuting as actress soon so I'll be famous too! We will work together!" Susan said but jimin sighed and walked away with y/n ignoring the shouting of Susan.

"Jimin! Who is she? Sir's ex?"  Y/n asked

"Yep!" Jimin said as they made into the floor.

" What happened to them? Why they broke up?"  Y/n asked.

"I'm sorry y/n! But i think it's better to him tell this himself! Don't worry there's nothing to worry about her, he will take care of her!"  Jimin reassured giving a warm smile making y/n nod her head.

As they continued their work, at lunch when y/n was having her lunch Hannah came towards y/n with a big smile.

"Hey y/nieee!! What are you eating?" Hannah questioned.

"Sandwich! what about you?" Y/n smiled

"Salad! You know I'm trying to get fit! I want to be a model!" Hannah said Making y/n chuckle.

"Well congrats then!" Y/n Giggled.

Taehyung was watching them for away from them, all his stress flew away from him. He doesn't know what happened to his heart why it's calms down whenever it sees y/n..

"You. are. in. love. my.friend!" Jimin whispered in taehyung's ears making him flinch.

"You scared the hell out of me jiminshiiii!! Are you aware of that?" Taehyung glared

"I'm well aware how my lovely friend is whipped for his wife!" Jimin teased as taehyung rolled his eyes at him and left to his office.

"Why is she's here? isn't she left overseas?" Taehyung referred to Susan from this morning.