𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦

( warning: this oneshot contains very explicit, very mature and very unholy content. kiddies should not see this mkay? if i would actually tag what happens here it will include: two dragon pps, throne smex, overstimulation, and a tad bit of breeding kink heh. everyone also say thank you to eros for requesting idris sex since last year!! alright that's all, now please enjoy mwah <3 )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Frankly, [Name] still finds himself questioning how it is that he has led himself into this situation.

The empty throne room is filled only by the audible sound of their breaths. Idris towers over him as he sits down on the throne, golden claws tight around him, digging securely into his upper arms like a vice.

Suppressing a grimace, he lifts his chin, meeting the dragon's gaze. "What is the meaning of this, Idris?"

There is an almost single-minded intensity from how Idris is watching him, and he gulps as he receives no answer from the other, unsettled by the silence.

"Idris...?" he murmurs the name, a furrow of concern creasing his brow before it swifts away as quickly as it appears.

A startled gasp escapes his lips when Idris makes himself at home, burying his face into the crook of [Name]'s neck.

"[Name]." Idris's voice is a pitch lower, feels like fire trailing down his skin, and he can't stop the instinctive shiver from the sound of it. He attempts to move, yet Idris's grasp on him remains unyielding.

A deep inhale reaches his ears, and he frowns. Is Idris... inhaling his scent? He doesn't understand why.

[Name] has been sitting all day on the throne, addressing endless requests and grappling with the council's demands. There is nothing there for the dragon to smell except for his own sweat.

He shifts again, but he is caught off guard by what happens next. Idris emits a low groan into his ear before the sharp sting of fangs sinks into his neck. "Ah—!"

Blood trickles down.

A searing tongue laps up each bead of blood, sending a fiery tremor to shoot down his spine with each lick. Then, a fleeting smile brushes against the juncture of his shoulder and neck. "You've been so consumed in your duties, Your Highness. Not even a moment spared for your adoring beloved. How very, very rude, my little darling. Discourteous, even."

Heat brushes his cheeks as he becomes aware of a rigid, hard presence pressing against his thighs. Oh, this is...

His mind scrambles for purchase immediately, desperately seeking an escape from Idris's unexpected fervor. He has to find a way out of here.

Certainly, he had brushed aside Idris's presence the majority of the time the dragon visited him in the throne room, but still. "I was— Of course I was busy. I have a kingdom to manage and rule over, I can't just—"

Idris tuts him to silence, lips at his ear. "Wrong answer."

Idris climbs onto the throne himself, a leg wedging between [Name]'s own, pushing him back further.

There is the promise of being devoured whole just by looking into those dilated golden eyes. As he bares his throat up at Idris, he is unable to ignore the unmistakable pool of desire reflected in the dragon's eyes, crowding him, palpable and consuming.

"You have the freedom to walk away at any moment, [Name]. But, I doubt you'd do so, prideful thing you are," Idris remarks, a finger trailing down his cheeks before tilting his chin upward, bringing their faces closer than it was before.