21 Khushi aka Rejoice

Mulai dari awal

"Chotte..."

Cutting her,

"I liked a girl..."

"Whaaaaat?" Ratna was surprised.

"Mmm"

"When did it happen?"

"Recently"

"Who is the lucky girl?"

"She is a social worker. Her father is a Tahsildar."

"Thank God, I called you earlier. Otherwise, you would have come with a garland on your neck"

"Mom, control yourself...! She doesn't know that I like her"

"But why?"

"I have not told her about it yet"

"But why?"

"Mom, everything has its way, right?"

"Chotte, some things are not meant to delay"

"Mmm" he smiled.

"What's my daughter-in-law's name?"

"Mom, without knowing her will, don't build up your expectations"

"Who won't like you, Chotte? If she doesn't accept you, I will talk to her parents"

"I think it's not necessary. I will deal with it"

"Don't delay... get into action"

"Done"

"By the way, what made my son fall for her?"

"She is a nice girl," He said smiling.

"Of course, she must be a nice girl because you like her but you should have met many nice girls on your journey. Why particularly she? What's special in her?"

"She herself is special...! You can't see a girl like her. She is the main and first reason for all my actions taken in this district"

"Is it?"

"Mmm... she was the eye-opener... nice girl with good qualities..."

"Interesting... make it fast. I'm so excited to meet her"

"You can meet her if you come here"

"Let her know your heart. I will be there when she accepts your proposal"

"Ok, Mom... I have an important work tomorrow morning. Will talk to you tomorrow"

"Ok, Chotte... good night... think about proposing her"

"Ok Mom... good night"

Arnav disconnected the call smiling. How did his mother know he was already planning to propose to her? He was moving cards to bring her to him only to propose to her...! He slept peacefully as everything was going as per his plan.

But, Khushi could not sleep. How could she sleep when Arnav's life was under threat? She was scared like hell. Her nervousness grew as Dev Sinha had not returned to his residence. She knew his plan. It seemed he was in full swing to implement it.

She saw Payal sleeping in the fever effect. She took her mobile and checked the mail but there was no reply from Arnav. Arnav would go to the temple festival the next morning. He should be stopped and alerted. She decided to call Arnav the next morning. Nothing was more important than saving his life.

The next morning

Khushi called Arnav. He smiled seeing her number flashing. He didn't attend the call. Khushi was disappointed and also scared. Had Arnav left for the temple? She dialed Aman. He attended the call, unlike Arnav.