Chapter-7

Manik's POV

We both came downstairs,with a sweet smile playing on our lips.

Cabir and future brother-in-law gave us teasing smiles as if already knowing our answer..

Elders looked at us, expecting a yes..

I sat beside cabir and nandini sat beside her mother.

Mom came and sat beside me,
"Manu! Kaisi lagi nandini?" She asked me.

"Mom!" I said very seriously,
"Nandini bohot achi hai, meri Haan hai.."

She squealed and went towards dad to give him this good news and cabir gave me that 'I knew it duhh!' Look..

Nandini's POV

"Nandu, Humne Manik se jo kuch bhi pucha uska jawab unhone bohot sacchai se diya, and I must say I and your mumma are quite impressed.."

I smiled and said, "Manik is a very genuine guy. I have always manifested my married life as you both and I won't find anyone better than him."

Mumma had tears in her eyes, she hugged me and stood up to bring mithai for everyone.

Shrey side hugged me and said, "Should I warn Jiju about you?"

I glared but eventually chuckled with him. I was so happy to see both my families happy..

After lots of talking and suggestions, it was finally decided that our Roka will be held fter 10 days..

Manik's POV

I can't wait to make Nandini mine anymore, it's like I want her to take with me right now.

It was time to leave, I excused myself and called Nandini out through my eyes.

"I want my soon-to-be wifey's Mobile Number." I told her.

She blushed on hearing it, she took my phone and typed something which I expect was her number.

We bid our farewell to each other, and we went towards our home.

Later that night me and cabir were sitting on terrace talking about today.

"Bro, how did you agreed for bhabhi so instantly, last month you met foreign delegates thrice to insure everything.." Cabir asked me

"You know cabu, I was never expressive towards what I feel. But today I felt to share everything with Nandini. She had that unknown calmness within herself, which could mend mine biggest problem. I felt like I can do anything to bring smile on her face, even if it meant destroying myself.." I blurt out everything I had in my mind.

"Woahhhho!! Someone's already in love.." I cabir said teasingly.

"Love, I don't know but it is something magical."

Unknown to us mom-dad smiled listening to our conversation.

"Shri, our manu is so happy. Nandini indeed brought colors in our life.." Neonika said with unshed tears in her eyes..

Shrikant side hugged her.

Nandini's POV

"Nandu, give me remote"

"Nanduuu" shrey shouted and through a cushion right on my face.

"What the!!" I instantly stopped and looked at mom glaring me..

"I called you twice but you were oh-so lost in Jiju's thoughts" shrey said

"Mommmm" I whined.

"Mommm" shrey also whined exaggerating it.

"You are not invited to my shaadi." I said ever so seriously

"Perfect! I was waiting for it, Mom I'll come from ladke vale."

"Hawww!! You're my brother, why would you come from their side?" I said faking emotionally.

"Okay okay now you're requesting so much than I'll come from your side.. Happy?" Shrey said flipping non-existing hairs like girls.

"Wait when did I reque...."

"Chalo I'm very sleeping good nighttt.." He flew off to his room

Mom Dad chuckled and we retired to our rooms..

____________________________________

MaNan's phone call in next chappy..

Let me know how was this chapter..

Love,
SP ❤