Cooking - Part One

Start from the beginning

He lets out a laugh as he presses a soft kiss into my cheek.

"He just can't keep up." Anakin shrugs.

I bite my lip to stifle a laugh.

"So. Since the mission isn't for another few days, and you're also off work for the next two days..." He trails off, his fingers running up and down my back slowly.

"Mm?" I humm, waiting for him to continue.

"I was thinking we could spend those days together. Starting tonight, you could come back to my quarters, we could cook together and maybe go for a walk in the garden?" He suggests.

A walk in the garden? Cause we are definitely the 'walk in the garden after dinner' type of couple.

"I would love that." I smile up at him.

He smiles back as he leans down and presses his lips to mine.

                                            •

"Wow" I chuckle as my eyes look Anakin up and down as he walks into view in his kitchen.

I am so used to seeing Anakin in Jedi robes and ready for battle that I never ever thought I would see the day that I would see this man wear an apron. But here we are, and it is something I cannot unsee.

"Oh you're laughing at me?" He questions, raising an eyebrow at me as he crosses both arms over his chest.

"No I don't mean it in a bad way! I've just never thought I would see the oh so famous Anakin Skywalker in an apron..." I try to defend myself. I walk towards him and he takes a step back.

I roll my eyes as I grab an apron and put it on myself. Once it was tied I put my hands on my hips and look up at him.

"Now we're both wearing one, happy?" I ask.

Anakin smirks as he walks towards me, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"We're matching, I think it's cute." He says.

The cooking gets underway, Anakin's entrusted me with the chopping while he's making the pastry shell for the pie. I wish I could say it was going well but there is flour every where.

I look over to see how he is going and all I could see out of my peripheral vision was white and I couldn't contain the laughter that erupted from me. Anakin snaps his head in my direction.

"Wha..." I began to ask but laughter took over, Anakin sighs as he stands up straight and stares at me. I clear my throat and fix my posture, "What happened?"

"I sneezed." He states sadly.

I bite my lip rather hard to try not to laugh again, I almost thought I was going to draw blood I was biting that hard. I took a deep breath and walk towards him, taking his hands in mine.

"Let's get you cleaned up and I'll help you, okay?" I tell him.

He nods with a smile.

I grab a wet cloth and start wiping off the flour off his face and neck, but Anakin grabs my waist and buries his face into my neck, rubbing his face in my neck and putting flour on me.

"Anakin!" I growl.

Anakin laughs as I try to fight him off, once I push him off I grab a handful of flour and close my fist. His eyes widen and holds his hands up in surrender.

"Y/N, wait...let's talk about this." He pleads.

I slowly lower my fist, he starts to relax a little. Him thinking I wasn't going to go through with it, boy was he wrong.

I lifted my hand and brought it back, giving it a good swing before letting go of the soft powder that then collided with Anakin's face.

I heard a surprised gasp come from Anakin, couldn't see anything though, cause his face was covered.

"Y/N...don't start something you can't finish Skywalker." I say with a glare.

Anakin chuckles as he wipes away the excess flour off his face so he could see me. I laugh as I step closer to him, once again wiping the flour off his face with a wet cloth. His eyes staring into mine while I was doing it.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just like looking at you." He whispers.

I smile as heat rose to my cheeks.

"There." I say as I removed the last bit off his jaw, putting the cloth on the counter.

A comfortable silence falls between us as we both look into each others eyes. Anakin's hands slowly come up to cup my cheeks, slowly pulling my face closer to his. Eventually pressing his lips against mine, moving in sync with my lips.

🌶️ SPICE STARTS HERE 🌶️

As the kiss deepens, his hands drop down to my waist, lifting me up onto the counter. He grabs my knees and parts them so he can comfortably stand between them, my legs slowly wrapping around his waist. He groans into the kiss as I slowly pull him into me.

My hands travel up his chest, up the back of his neck and into his hair, tugging lightly. Anakin's hands roaming over my thighs, his lips start to make their way down my jaw and neck, leaving little love marks along the way, earning a soft whimper from me.

I press my lips against his ear as I whimper...

"Bedroom."