After attending the meeting with the composer she got the chance to sing in a high budget movie...so she decided to take abhay to his favourite cafe today....

When she came to pick Abhay,his face was sad and she thought maybe he had some fight with his friends to she tried to uplift his mood and said -"Abhay aaj apan aapke favourite cafe chale we'll have your favourite chocolate ice-cream phir game zone bhi chalenge,it'll be a lot of fun "

Abhay nodded in no & sadly asked -"Mere papa kaha hai mumma,why he don't live with us...mera koi bhai/behen kyun nhi hai...why don't I have family like others"

Anupriya stilled listening to Abhay

Anupriya composing herself  -"Aap ye kyun pooch rhe ho.kuch hua hai kya school mein beta ..aapki mumma hai na aapke pass...and we are enough for each other"

Abhay had tears in his eyes -"we are not...mere saare friends ke pass unke papa aur bhai/behen hai sirf mere pass nhi hai...kyun mumma kyun"

Anupriya has no answers to his questions..she kept quiet...and started driving...

Abhay was curious-"Mujhe bhi family chahiye mumma...mujhe bhi mere bhai ya behen aur papa chahiye..like everyone I also want a complete family"

Anupriya shouted-"Abhay"
Tears rolled down from Abhay's eyes...Mahima wanted to just hug him tightly but she resisted....
The drive was silent after that....
...............

Abhay came out of his thoughts...and looked at the other photo he had kept secretly hidden in his purse

He caressed the pic it was revealed to be a pic of a newborn baby....which he had clicked secretly....

Abhay's eyes soften and speak while caressing it -"Kitna badkismat hu na mein

Abhay's eyes soften and speak while caressing it -"Kitna badkismat hu na mein....sirf kuch lamho ke liye tumhe dekhne ka mauka mila tha....ab toh kitne bade ho gye honge na .....pta nhi iss Zindagi mein tumse mil bhi paunga ya nhi"

Abhay was granted a fleeting opportunity to hold the baby, feeling the warmth of the little fingers wrapping around his own. It was a moment that lasted for mere seconds, but it felt like an eternity to Abhay. He could feel the baby's tiny hands grasping his own, and he savored the sensation. The image of that moment would be forever etched in his memory, as he felt the baby had captured his heart in that brief encounter.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the alarm ringtone of his mobile. It was 4:30 in the morning, and the sun was just starting to peek through the horizon. As he heard the sounds of people in the distance, he quickly composed himself and strode back to his car.He can't let himself fall weak...he just can't....

Scene shifts to Malhotra Mansion...

5 in the morning...
Aarav had returned from late night shift...he thought to check on his brother's once....he entered Ru's room and saw his most favourite scene..a wonderful start of the day..both his brother's sleeping hugging each other ... Ruhaan's arm wrapped around Omi's waist and one leg over Omi's leg....he took out his phone and captured the moment...he slowly closed the door and left to freshen up & get ready for the day...as usual he prepared breakfast for everyone.... and asked staff to arrange it on table...he had to again leave for hospital in an hour...but want to spend time with family...which include his dad Harsh too...