"What are you saying, Dad?"

"It's not me Dad, you need to ask Ishu... you need his approval you think he's in condition for this drama. Have you seen what he is going through he's not even in good conscious."

"Do you have any idea who is he? How's he? How he will treat my brother?" Do you know anything about his background or connections?"

"And the grisly thing is that he asked for it in a business meeting and that too when everyone knows what happened to him two days back. I have never seen such a despicable person."

"I quietly knew him...believe me he would never going to..."

"You know about him right, Raj sceptically looks at his father, am I supposed to know something more Dad, am I missing something?..."

"What about him? Can you guarantee he will not torture him, he will be good to my brother he will not behave like that moron."

"Raj, he wouldn't be like him he could not do anything to Ishu".

"How can you blindly say that Dad?"

"Meet him once..."

Raj got up furiously and left the room.

"Only if you know what he is capable of and can do"..."I swear on my life"..."He won't even let his hair go haywire."

At home...

"I beg you Suchitra help me with this last time"...cried Kishan in tears holding Suchitra's hand.

"I will talk to you after talking with my baby ". Said Suchitra

Raj looked at his Father angrily thinking how he could agree to marry Ishu away.

They all stood before Ishan's room his mother tapped gently on the dark coffee-coloured mahogany wooden door.

"Ishan, it's Mumma" She gently pushed the door and didn't try to make any noise. She enters and smiles softly "Look Ishu what I brought for you come on get up and have some chocolate smoothie."

He who just entered into the thresholds of adulthood, blessed with an untouched scenic face looks weary.

Once a super bubbly and mischievous demeanour now needs extra care like a fragile newborn. Whatever has happened in the last few days or the last two years impacted him a lot.

Raj and his Father Mr Kishan stood outside of his room just near the door looking at their youngest member of the home.

Suchitra caressed Ishan's hair who had been looking at them without uttering a word he hadn't digested the fact whatever happening around him, unaware of his senses to how to feel and react to anything and adding all of this to his heart suffocating him more. Behaving like he doesn't care about anything will help his sanity.

"Ishan listens to Maa" She gently places her warm hand on his face and later snuggles in the warmth. She smiles softly remembering the day when she held him for the first time and his tiny chubby body got comfortable against her embraces. It was as same feeling as now.

Her energetic, hyper-enthusiast, intelligent always beaming with sunshine smiles, goofy ball was looking dull now. Now his condition is similar to that of lifeless rose buds that dried up before blossoming to their utmost beauty.

"Dad wants you to marry Ishan" Suchitra whispered the intimation. "It's all good for you baby we all treasure you and want you to restart your life."

She cupped his face with a lot of love and care, "But you know it's all up to you if you are ready for it only then we will do anything about it."

"No one is forcing you baccha we will always be there beside you, and you can always rely on us forever for anything whatever you need, I'll be there for you."

Ishan was still in a trance trying to assimilate what he just heard, he tried to filter the words to understand the prelection but nothing came across his sense right now.

Ishan made an effort to voice out whatever he was groping, his unfiltered cogitation but words were not forming, so Ishan nodded with a heavy heart without asking whom he was marrying or when he was marrying.

Suchitra engulfed him in her bosom, caressing his hair with patting fingers on his back. She side-eyed her husband filled with enraged against him like challenging him if anything went awry she would turn the world to protect her child.

Mr Kishan's gut-wrenching at the sight of his beloved child. Raj looks at his brother and again at the person who is standing beside him staring inside. He grabs his hands "Dad, I need to talk."

They came downstairs, and Raj's grips loosened around his hand."Dad...Why are you doing this with Ishan?"...asked Raj his facade painted in pain when he looked at his brother's anguish situation.

"What do you want me to do then? Do you think it's easy for me?"

"If not then don't do it" Raj taunted.

"Do you have any other better things to suggest? Do you have any idea of how the company going through, tell me what I can do...wait and watch our business go bankrupt."

"Dad, we can look for investors, and arrange board meetings to resolve those time bond issues with foreign delegates. I'm sure they will surely understand the situation."

"Tomorrow we have to sign our new deal with the hotel project with the Singhanias groups and co. Within a month or two project going to start and you already have seen the interest of investors they are lurking for the opportunity. We have lots of things to arrange around and it will surely gonna help the company."

"Dad ... won't it be better if you tell Ishan the truth? And let him decide himself...and I'm sure this decision will take months or a year," suggested Raj.

"You do not understand the thing, Raj it is not just about the company."

"There are a lot of things you are not aware of. Even if we can manage these circumstances, I can't deny his offer. We have to marry Ishu today or hereafter." Whatever he did, didn't do that to stay away from him...he whispers.

"You can't even imagine how deep and strong the roots of his name and empire spread in the business arena or society."

"You even don't know what he is capable of... You don't know about him, Raj... He's not someone to chase after something, doesn't mean whether it's a broken business or a person. if it is important to him then he doesn't stop until he gets it... and Ishu means a lot to him."

"Care to share the details, dad"

"Just shut up...and leave right now."

Raj enters his room, boiling in anger feeling compelled, he is unable to make his Father understand. He is so mad that almost breaks down the door slammed it harshly. His gaze hardened with turmoil...arghh he yells in frustration throwing everything decorated elegantly in the dressing mirror. His knuckles turn white with the Intensity he was holding the sides.

Mai, ye sadi nhi hone dunga he muttered as he leaned against the table.

In this story, Raj as an elder brother gonna be a bit protective...

...............

That's it for today.

Any opinions or suggestions regarding this update/story?

I usually write long chapters with 3-5k words, but after reading a bunch of  Shubish/Ishman fiction I understand one thing you guys usually write short chapters with around 900-1200 words. So I tried to put it in fewer words still it touched around 1700

And yes ab tak to samaj aa gya hoga that I'm not updating regularly and I will take time to update the chapters...so thanks to you all for reading this chapter ...gonna see you again.

Sorry for the grammatical errors.