Enough Of No Love

When I first heard about August, I was not felling him. He was too cocky for me, arrogant and obnoxious. So my friends thought it would be nice if August took me out for dinner. I didn't wanna go at all but he had already arrived at my house. So after getting ready for this date, we left to go wherever he had planned at.

After getting to know August for who he is, we instantly clicked. I knew he was the man of my dreams, but he acts like if he is not ready for this relationship to start. We been messing around for a good 2 years and he has been faithful to me. Why couldn't we just be one.

"Why won't you make this official?" I asked August since he was already in my room.

"Lisa, we had this conversation" he said while standing up putting his clothes on.

"Why? Because you are out selling drugs every other night? Is it because your baby mom might stir up some drama? Am I not good enough for you?" I said questioning him. I feel like he don't want me anymore.

"No, it's none of that. You're fine baby. It's just that.... you know.." he was stammering. It was really starting to aggravate me.

"WHAT?!" I said in frustration. He gripped on the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I am scared." he said lowly. All my anger and frustration went away right after what he said.

"But why baby?" I asked gripping on his chin to look at me. "I never felt like this before. You know.. in love." he said and my heart just melted. "Lisa, I am in love with you and I am scared that it might go wrong." he said as he brought me closer to him.

"August, there's nothing wrong with being in love. I am in love with you too baby. I cannot go a day without looking at your face. You have been so good to me ever since we first met. I love you and your baby boy. That is why I rather be here in y'all lives then be somewhere else." I said to him looking into his eyes.

All August can do is just kiss me. He deepen the kiss and made it very intense. It became hot and lustful in the room. All we could was take each other clothes off one by one. As we became bare to each other skins, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He slowly inserted himself into my core. 

I never felt this big size before or maybe it was because we were standing up. August started moving inward into my womanhood slowly and I felt every muscle which felt so good. I was loving everything about this position.

"oohh" I moaned in his ear and all he could do was have me up against the wall and go faster. I dug my nails into his skin, as he went deeper. "Yess August." I moaned. I couldn't help it but each time I scratched his back the deeper he goes. I felt like I was in heaven and my eyes in the back of my head.

"Shit girl, your pussy tight." he moaned as he went faster. He was in my stomach and I wanted him to nut there so bad but I am not even gone rush him. He carried me to the bed then he slowly exited out of me. "Noooo!" I moaned, I didn't want him to stop or nothing.

I noticed how he went down on me. He was eating me like never before. What shocked me was that he was actually eating me. Knowing he doesn't like to eat the box out. He was flickering his tongue on my pearl and I felt my walls closing together and I knew for sure I was about to bust real hard.

"Ohmyygodddd" I moaned as I arched my back. "It's comingggg" I moaned again. I released all my juice on August's face and he licked me cleaned. Right after all of that, he slid right back in from the  back and started going inward on me. I like the fact he was trying to be controlling on me. He was groping on my ass cheeks, gripping on my neck and biting on my shoulder blades. I was loving it.

"Fuck Lisa" he grunted as he was gripping onto my hips and then went to drilling my insides up. 

"I am about to come." he moaned. He went deeper and deeper until he felt like he can release. That last stroke of all, he nutted right inside of me. He laid there while his dick was still inside of me. He wrapped his hands around me and we drifted off to sleep.
_____________________________________________________________________

Lisa, I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for requesting and sorry you had to wait a week.

Janiece