007.

SOUTH SIDE JAMAICA, QUEENS, NY.
January 1992.

"Shit, Vito and Raq did their thing crafting me

"Shit, Vito and Raq did their thing crafting me." Deanna posed in the camera taking pictures with her canon. She had booked a photo shoot a few weeks ago and it had finally come. She wanted to get some photos done to put them in her portfolio.

"Damn Dee, you getting thick as fuck! Who you been fucking?" Nyci exclaimed, while walking in the dressing room smack Deanna's ass.

"Listen, I been eating good these last few months." Deanna smirked while looking back at the photos she took.

"The ass is sittttin." Nyci smiled. "What other looks you got?"

"I got this and two other ones, they on the rack back there." Dee pointed behind her while grabbing her lipliner, tracing the top and bottoms of her lips.

Nyci looked through the outfits on the rack, "These mad fire. Chanel, Versace, goddamn rich ass girl!"

"I bought you a gift for coming with me up here." She handed Nyci the Chanel bag, "I'm glad we've been spending so much time together, I missed this." Deanna leaned down hugging her best friend.

"I love you more DeeDee, go kill this fuckin' shoot so we can celebrate." Nyci kissed Deanna's cheek.

Deanna placed her camera back on the makeup table before separating some of her curls and pulling them. Clipping one of her Gold Versace earrings in, she walked out the room.

"Ronaldoooo, I'm ready." She smiled while walking in the photo room. It was decorated nicely and set up for Deanna to take some nice pictures.

"God, you've grown up so well." Ronaldo leaned in hugging Deanna while performing a La Bise.

"Thank you so much. So, I just wanted to get some shots in to put in my portfolio. Nonna insisted too so you know." She looked at him while his team arranged the set.

"Of course, your Nonna helped me get my start in the industry. It's an honor to help you get your start, shall we?" Ronaldo smiled while his assistant led Deanna to the set.

"Help her with posing Alea." Ronaldo snapped to his assistant while everyone got in their places.

Deanna posed turning around while shoibg her backside. Alea helped her straighten her pose and look more presentable towards the camera.

"Relax. You got this, you're a natural beauty." Alea dusted her shoulder and quickly walked off the set.