World's Best Boss

Start from the beginning

"Knock it off!" Rigby slaps Muscle Man's mug away. "Whatever, dude, just keep your face away from my mug." Pops walks over to the clerk. "Excuse me, do you have any World's Best Boss mugs?" He asked. "Sorry, we're all out, bro." The clerk said. "Oh, no!" Pops said. Y/N places a comforting hand on his right shoulder. "Don't worry Pops, I'm sure we can just find one at another store." She said. "Yeah, one of these stores has to have it. Let's just split up and find it." Mordecai said. Everyone starts walking in different directions. Muscle Man and Rigby walk away together. Muscle Man laughs. " I still can't believe you touched that butt with your face." He said. "Stop talking!" Rigby shouted.

Mordecai searches for the mug. Muscle Man spins a mug stand and stops when it shows mugs in the form of butts and starts laughing. Then a slide shows the different mugs, such as World's Best Secretary, World's Best Janitor and finally World's Best Boss, but it has a sign saying Sold Out. After Y/N grabs a mug off a shelf, Pops is holding a mug that has a mustache similar to his. Rigby then shows Pops and Mordecai a World's Best

Janitor mug with the word 'janitor' crossed out and replaced with 'boss'. Then Mordecai, Rigby, Pops and Skips point at the mall map. Each one then enters a different store and come out, disappointed. The Park workers walk around the mall for a bit, then they sprint through a strange mug dimension, leading them into a giant mug. Finally they arrive to a store called 100¢ AND MORE. "This is the last store. If they don't have it, we're outta luck." Skips said. "Let's hope they have it then." Y/N said. "They have to have it. Come on." Mordecai said. Everyone enters the store and walks towards the clerk. "Do you have any mugs that say "World's Best Boss"?" Y/N asked the clerk.

The clerk scratches his chin. "World's Best Boss", huh? Yeah, we have one more." Everyone cheers. "Yeah, check the glasswork in the back." Everyone walks past the clerk. "I can't believe we finally found it." Fives said. "Hey man, you got any, uh, World's Best Boss mugs?" Everyone suddenly stops and looks surprised. "Yeah, but I think those guys want it." The clerk points out the park workers. The man and the workers stare at each other, then begin to run towards the mug.

The man dashes ahead of them through a stand filled with basketballs. Rigby tries to catch up to him, but slams against a passing mall cart. Y/N and Thomas chase the man in a toilet paper section, but the man throws the paper across the floor and Thomas slips, making Y/N fall onto him. Skips, Muscle Man and High Five Ghost are looking for the man when they see him running into a section. "That way!" Skips shouted. They follow the man, but he then throws an entire stand onto them, trapping them. Mordecai sees the mug a few steps away, but both him and the man run up to the stand and grab the mug. "Let go!" Mordecai shouted. "It's mine!" The man said.

As they continue to struggle for the mug, they fling the mug into the air. "NOOOOOOO!!!" In mid-air, Rigby tries to catch it. "I got it!" But he fails, and the mug smashes into a stand. The three look at the remains, shocked. "You're gonna have to pay for that." The man runs away. Back in the house's kitchen, Skips is fixing the mug with glue and adding the last part of the broken mug. Muscle Man is holding a coffee pot, with Pops and High Five Ghost in the kitchen as well. "Did it work?" Pops asked. Muscle Man pours coffee into the mug and is pleased, but the coffee spills from the mug's broken cracks, making it break. This annoys Muscle Man,

who throws the coffee pot to the kitchen's wall and flips the table, proceeding to stomp the mug pieces. "What are we going to do? We don't have anything to give Benson at tomorrow morning's meeting!" Pops shouted. "We'll think of something." Skips said. Rigby enters the kitchen. "Guys! We found it!" In the computer room, everyone is gathered around Y/N on the computer. "They're selling it on this website. Check it out!" She plays the website's video. "Most bosses are horrible." A man is working on the computer and his boss enters his work station. "Your wife and kids can wait, Johnson! I need those reports NOW!" The boss shouted. "Some are good." A woman working in a fast food restaurant is frying fries, and her boss comes to see her. "Nice work, Holly." The boss said. "A few are great." A business meeting is being held, and the boss enters with a pizza box. "Pizza party!" The meeting becomes a party.