Mini critters!

The next day.

Dogday opened his red swollen eyes full of tears. His stomach started to growl a bit in starvation, but he dared not eat after what he had done to catnap. His whole day just consisted of soft grueling cries and endless pain of terror from within his orange bright body.

                                       Scene

(Dogday's MIND)

(I can't believe I bit catnap..Why did I get so aggressive..?..why did I bite him...I wish I could apologize for every wrongful thing I ever did to him...I wish I knew the answers to my problems.)

Dogday reflects on himself as he watches his own monstrous reflection under him with the pile of blood that formed from his organs. The sound of his stomach is the only echo he can hear.

Until.

He heard giggles...?

He looked up and saw a plushie of Bubba Bubbaphant!?, "oh whoa a mini critter? I Haven't seen one of you guys in years." his eyes were amazed.
The mini critter crawled closer to Dogday jumping onto his intestines from beneath.

"H-huh? Wait! Little guy, I don't think you should be in there!-" Dogday freaks out a bit until he feels a sharp pain in his upper intestine.

CHOMP!

"AH!" Dogday shakes his torso making the plushie fall out.

SPLAT!

The mini critter fell into the bloody puddle getting covered in blood but then..Dogday eyes laid upon a plushie of Catnap.

"CATNAP!?"

"I thought Catnap's plushie got recalled for whatever reason. Hi there little buddy :3!" Dogday cooed towards catnap plush admiring his cute little smile.

Soon other plushies started to come forward. each member of the smiling critters having one. Dogday found them cute until they started to snarl and hiss giggling as they got closer.

"Wait a minute those aren't sounds of joy.." Dogday realized that the plushies wanted him to feast on him like a Chinese buffet. He started to yelp for help but the plushies were closer and closer.

They jump on the walls slowly getting to his rusty shackles. Snarling at every second...

Cling, Cling, Cling!

The shackles shook around each step.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! CATNAP! PLEASE! SOMEONE" dogday continued to scream but it looked like it might come to an end for him.

He started to cry looking down into the bloody puddle cherishing all the good memories he had with the smiling critters.

"I guess this is the end of Dogday.." but as he looked up one last time catnap stood there menacingly with a wicked smile on his face. He started to giggle so insanely...

"Catnap..?" Dogday was curious but remembered what he did to him yesterday. He can still see the bite mark on his ear as Catnap rubs it reminding dogday what he did.

"Catnap I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to...listen I just want you to free me please!" Dogday begged but Catnap's smile just grew bigger his pupils dilated a bit.

"You bit me...and now you expect me to forgive you...!"Everything went silent and cold as Catnap's cold-hearted voice was raised. "I-" dogday was cut off again.

"You think this is a game...? Where I can just forgive you and everything is 'normal' again. Hm? Or is it the fact that you just want to not face the consequences of your actions..."  Catnap started to turn his body away from dogday.

"No! no! I don't think forgiveness is a game...I know bad actions need consequences but I need your help..!" Dogday begged but Catnap slowly walked away.

"Tadaa.. Doggy~" his tail lingers as his signature is scented.

"ILL DO ANYTHING!" Catnap stopped, and slowly turned his head towards Dogday with an even more creepier smile. "Repeat that for me you pathetic heretic," Catnap demanded dogday to repeat.

"I said I'll do Anything! Please catnap..!" Dogday pleaded with tears in his eyes as the little critters reached his arms. Catnap then proceeded to get a bit closer. As the critters were about to enter dogday body he quickly shot a light at dogday nose and one of his ears.

The light scared away the little munchers leaving dogday safe.

"Ow! Did you have to hit my nose...?!"
Dogday whines. Catnap then pointed at his ear showing him that it was for payback.

Catnap then released his sleeping gas making dogday go into a slumber...

(Sorry long wait I do loose motivation I really wish to see more comments on feedback it makes me happy to see that audience engage I hope you like this chapter sorry long wait!)