Phantom ability

(Super short chapter! No catnap)

GASP!

Dogday consciousness arose from the dead. "Where the hell am I?.." Dogday turns to the side it appears he has shackles on. "What?! How the hell?" Dogday is confused and all of a sudden his tongue starts to hurt.

"G-gah..!" he immediately stopped as a metal arm appeared in front of his cell bar. He blinked and the arm was gone. "Huh? Am I hallucinating..? Is this another one of catnap dreams..?" Dogday questioned as the arm disappeared.

He blinked again but this time the arm got closer. Dogday continued to blink but the arm disappeared again. To make sure it wasn't a dream Dogday bit himself hard. Leaving bite marks on his shoulder. His pupils got smaller as he realized...

The prototype was around.

He gulped in fear not knowing this mysterious creature's next move. However, as some time passes Dogday's anxiety lowers down as he may think the prototype left.

He tries to move his shackles in an attempt to free himself but the straining arm pain slowly gets to him.
The stinging pain on his tongue got worse and worse over time leaving dogday to stick his tongue out in pain.

But as he looked down at his tongue he realized nothing was there. It was almost like Catnap could make Dogday feel the things he did to him in his dream. Having the phantom feeling after he wakes up but nothing is there.

As the distraction of thoughts got dogday to the head.
A finger grabs his tongue and pulls on it. "Ah?!" Dogday starts to move around as the pulling gets stronger and stronger. "N-no Pleuh leh go!" As his tongue was being pulled on.

The fingers let go but then made their way to Dogday's throat choking him just as catnap did in the dream.
The stinging pain on his tongue and the blood circulation to his head being cut off slowly made Dogday insane.

He started to laugh hysterically the choking got more and more intense until Dogday blacked out...

After a couple of hours, Dogday regained consciousness.