3

»«
One day we will become accustomed to reassurance, just as we became accustomed to anxiety.
»«

“I told you a hundred times not to call me Daddy! What do you not understand in my words?”

He shouted at me and threw me on the ground after slapping me three times in a row, exhausting all his energy

I gasped, crying, and my back hurt, so the impact was not easy

I felt my hair being pulled up and a devastating pain attacked me.

Stop, please.. stop.  Just stop!

I lost my words because of your aggression!  I'm tired to the point of death.

We were at Yubin and his wife's house!  But that didn't stop him from being rude to me

Yubin rushed to stop him from taunting me!  While his wife, Ji Li, threw the plate of fruit from his hand and ran towards me, trying to pull me out of his hands.

How I hate this!  I scold them in front of them... and see the looks of pity in their eyes. I only wish I could disappear from them instead of the annoying feeling that invades me because of their looks.

I saw Yubin dragging him out of the house forcefully!  And Ji Li just looks between me and them, lost and hesitating...

My hot tears running down my skin to burn it!  And my heart screamed in pain, a scream that indicated the deep wound that bleeds madness because of what I suffer every day

A sharp blade that you insert inside me... every time my heart thinks about it ~ just thinking about healing and overlooking its many sins against me!!

Excuse me, I am trying to erase your bad deeds!  But you don't help me, delving deeper into your violent insinuations that make me a martyr due to my sadness and disappointment in you!

"yibo-ahh..it'll be okay"

ji li gege tried to help me and keep my tears away!

And I'm like a fool trying to believe him

Every time like the first time...

Yes, everything will be fine!  but when ?  Just tell me... when will he stop doing what he's doing to me...?

Why does he love my wound?  Why is he so creative with torturing me?  Why did kashri become one of his hobbies?  Why did he change with me?

If you have answers to all my questions.. I will wait for the day when everything will be fine!  Eagerly ...

But who am I kidding!  The beautiful past will not return with him. Everything is over and all that remains is the deadly pain for me and the lessons that fall for me as well..

He hugged me, patting my back gently, and whispering some soothing words in my ear.

“He is going through a difficult time...”

"He doesn't hate you.."

“You just don't disobey his orders to avoid him.”