7

»«

I stayed where I was as he pushed me

Yubin Ge couldn't catch me at the right moment when he threw me at him and I fell to the ground.

He looked at me coldly and left without paying attention!

He just left me...and left?

He left and left me alone!!

I do not believe that !

I can't believe what happened!!  ...

He just left me alone... alone, away from him.

I have never slept away from him.. I have never spent the night in a house that is not his!

I don't feel sleepy when he's not next to me!

I'm afraid to spend the night without him!

How can he leave me like this when he knows all this so well?

Ji Li gently took me into the house.

He opened the guest room for me.  I wasn't in my world, or even in my full mind

Well, maybe I made a mistake. He banned me from alcohol at this age

And I disagreed with him.

But.. his punishment was exaggerated!!

The cup didn't even touch my lips!!

“Yibo... baby, don't cry, okay?” Yubin Ge hugged me and patted my back, but all I could do was cry silently.  And my heart, as if it had just swallowed poison.

It's not in my hand !  Whether I wanted to cry or not...it was just painful to the point that it made me numb to my surroundings and lost my awareness of them.

“yibo..are you hungry?”

Ji Li Ge did not leave his place next to me on the bed.  His hand, which was caressing my hair, I pushed it away and whispered

“Can I stay alone..?”

He seemed hesitant and did not move immediately until I repeated my words pleadingly, “Please... I need... to spend some time alone.”

“Okay...if you need anything, just call me!”

I did not respond to him and put my head on the pillow.

I am in pain, torn from the depths of my soul, very tormented...

Excuse me, my self?  But one cannot breathe without it

*

...yubin..yubin"

“Why are you screaming, Ji Li?”

Yubin was sleeping in his bed after such a long and strange night, which had only been a short while, and he got up, terrified by his wife’s screaming and unnatural panic.