Universe 8: Genshin Impact

Start from the beginning

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent:
Scottish (from living in Scotland for 11 years with his family do to his parents jobs. before moving back to America with everyone)

Roar and Sounds:

Retractable Claws: very sharp and strong

Natural Claw/Nail Color on hands and feet: A shinny black

Body type: well toned and fit with a hairy chest, and abs along with other muscles. (like the fit American Actor: Jonathan Majors's fit body)

Fox Tail: fluffy, strong and durable

Height: 5'6 (he's a runt)

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

IQ Level: 300

Personality:
Hyper intelligent, independent, cunning, loyal, tough, fearless, quick thinking, honorable, very humble, humorous, observant, laid-back, carefree, down-to-earth, responsible, adventurous, caring, loving, calm and cool understand pressure, lovely to be around, patient, introverted yet fun.

Likes:
his family & friends, his career, whiskey, spicy noodles, cooking, reading, his kukri knife, weapons (and making them), sparing, helping out others, kids (he's good with them and is a big softy), and having fun.

Dislikes:
cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people or his family are in danger, tofu, and being stuck at home.

Powers:

1. Soul Terror

2. Darkness Manipulation

Martial Art: Wing Chun-like

Blade Skills: Master Level

Career: Mercenary & Inventor

Love Interests: Ganyu & Mona
-------------------------------------------
(Clothes)

Love Interests: Ganyu & Mona-------------------------------------------(Clothes)