Chapter 41: Songshan College

This sound can be called earth-shattering!

Lin Chen, who was about to bring some food in, unexpectedly heard this sentence outside the door. Hs pupils shrunk and his mouth was shocked. His mouth opened widely and quickly covered it with his hands for fear of screaming. He almost dropped the tray in his hand due to his unsteadiness. On the ground, a plate of food was ruined.

Lin Qiao! He actually really had other thoughts about An'er's wife!

Does the wife know about this?

If the wife knew about it, would she give up An Er's good marriage because of Lin Qiao's crying? Poor An Er.

In the main hall, Shi Yu was also shocked by Lin Qiao's bold statement, making her mouth twitch.

"Lin Qiao, do you know what you are talking about now!" It was rare that there was a hint of sullenness in Shi Yu's tone of voice, and she hoped that he could understand the seriousness of the problem.

Not saying that she is his brother's future wife, these words are not suitable for a young master who has not yet reach a marriageable age to say to other women.

Shi Yu rubbed her brows, glanced at his pale sick face, and softened her attitude: "I know that you are not in a good condition today, and what you said was just out of anger and is insincere. I will not hold you accountable, but you will never say anything like this in the future. You have to know what the consequences will be for you if a third person hears what you just said."

Lin Qiao, who was unable to lower his arms, was not stupid. He naturally understood the meaning of Sister Shi Yu's words. Even if he wanted to refute, he could only squeeze out a ghostly smile like he was grinding his teeth: "Look at me, I'm all here today. I'm so sick that I'm confused, otherwise I wouldn't be able to say such crazy things."

"Sister Shi Yu, don't blame me, just think that Qiao'er is suffering from hysteria today." Lin Qiao, who struggled to finish saying this sentence, his eyes turned black, no longer had the strength to hold on, and his body fell softly.

Shi Yugang, who couldn't help but watch him faint in front of her, stretched out her hand to support Lin Qiao. Lin Chen also walked in at the right time to prevent the two of them from being alone for too long.

Shi Yu immediately breathed a sigh of relief and handed Lin Qiao to him: "Uncle Lin, please take Lin Qiao to the house to rest."

"It's so good, why did Qiao'er faint?"

"But it's true that Qiao'er knew he was not well but still ran out bravely." As Lin Chen said, he did not forget to observe Shi Yu's reaction. Seeing that her expression was as normal, she felt relieved.

Otherwise, he was really afraid that An'er's wife would be fascinated by Lin Qiao.

She stayed at the Lin family for lunch, and relatives who were close friends with the Lin family also came over, even Zhang Xiuxiu.

"Sister Shi Yu, how did you have the money to buy a house in the town? I heard that the houses in the town are very expensive." Since learning that Shi Yu can afford a house in the town, it can be said that today Zhang Xiuxiu, who had dressed up carefully, changed his previous disgust and contempt, and instead became flattering.

If he could marry into the town, he didn't know how many people would be envious of him. Most importantly, he could get rid of the mud-legged status he always hated.

In fact, not only Zhang Xiuxiu was curious, but others were also very curious. They were even more curious about what kind of food she was selling so that she could afford a house in the town.