Chapter 16: Fried Snails

Lin Qiao's intention was just to come over and take a look, and then go back. Who knew he would see a scene that made him furious!

He said that Lin An was a restless little bitch, who knew they would hook up so early behind his back.

At this time, Lin Qiao felt angry like he had caught the wife owner in bed with other goblins. The veins on his forehead popped out and his fists clenched loudly.

"Brother...brother, why are you here?" Lin An, who didn't expect Lin Qiao to come, was so frightened that he almost broke the bowl he was holding on the ground. He lowered his head and buried it in his neck. Turning red with shame.

"Haha, if I didn't come, I would have missed a good show." Lin Qiao walked into the room, looked at the three dishes on the stove, and said sarcastically, "It seems that I worried about you in vain. Yes, how could you really let yourself be willing to go hungry?"

Lin An knew that his brother must have misunderstood something, and explained with a pale face: "Brother, you have misunderstood, Sister Shi Yu and I are not what you think."

"Oh, it's not what I thought, but what is it? A man and a woman are still in the same room after dark. You go out and ask other people what they think." Lin Qiao, who had his arms crossed, was almost angry that he almost lap him twice before.

Shi Yu recognized Lin Qiao as Lin An's brother, and remembered that he had helped Ping An several times. She took out a white bowl, divided the brown rice she had not eaten into two bowls, and handed one bowl over: "We are just about to eat for dinner, if you don't mind, you can use some here."

Lin Qiao looked at the bowl she handed over, and then looked at the meat on the stove made of who knows what, and the food looks like for the dog, but the dog didn't want even want to eat it. A trace of disgust flashed in his eyes, but when he thought about it, if he refused, he would have to watch Lin An, a little bitch, eat happily with her. Then he would stay or leave.

No! He doesn't allow it!

"Since you have sincerely invited me to stay for dinner, it would be rude of me to refuse." Lin Qiao took the brown rice she handed and found that not only was there no dining table in the kitchen, but there are no stools either.

While eating, he either squatted or stood, and his slightly disgusted face instantly collapsed.

He knew that Shi Yu's family was poor, but he never expected that they could be so poor that they didn't even have a table.

If he really got married, Lin Qiao would be shaken for a moment when he thought about his future life.

Holding a small bowl, Ping An looked at the brown rice in his own bowl, and then at the half of the brown rice left in his mother's bowl. He stood on tiptoes and gave his half to his mother.

Shi Yu looked at the extra rice in the bowl and was moved: "Mom want to lose weight recently. You can't eat too much for dinner. Just eat it Ping An."

Ping An doesn't know what losing weight is, but he only knows that if she eats that much, she will definitely lose weight. Not having enough to eat, he was worried that his mother would turn back the brown rice and run away with the bowl in hand, which made Shi Yu dumbfounded.

"Okay, let's eat first, otherwise the food won't taste good when it gets cold." Shi Yu reluctantly picked up a piece of pork belly and put it into a Ping An's bowl.

Ping An thought for a while, and then he picked up a piece of fat sausage and put it into his mother's bowl. He smiled and showed a row of millet teeth: "This is delicious, mother will eat it."