"I'll get you to admit it one day"

When we we're walking to class Jennie and Lisa whispered something to each other and then looked at me.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask them. "N-nothing! Also we have to admit something" Lisa told me.

"We were pranking you, we weren't actually dating" she said as she giggled a bit. I didn't really think much of it until I looked at Jennie's face. She looked kinda sad and I quickly understood.

"Even if you were joking I'll get you to admit it one day." I say as I walk away from them to get to class. And like always we were late. We got scolded at by the teacher and then we sat down.

Since we we're late we couldn't sit with each other. But Jennie and Lisa got to so that's that. I looked around to see where to sit until I saw someone that I knew. It was Liam!

I quickly noticed that the sit next to him was empty so I ran to that spot of the room and sat there.

"Hey! Is it okay if I sit here?" I asked him making small talk. He looked at me and replied with, "well ur already sitting there." He turned around but before he I swear I saw him blush.

I giggled a bit and thanked him. I then pulled out my notebook and penlice and then started to copy what was on the board.

After class me, Jennie, Lisa all walked to the bathroom to just check the mirrors. As we walked in we then walked out. We saw the girl we hated we all our guts just standing there.

We walked into the Hall and then started to talk to each other. "I fucking hate her" Lisa says while looking back at the bathroom. "Me too" Jennie then says.

The girl was named Lya. We all used to be friends until we had a fight during the summer and stopped being friends. But we then started being friends at the beginning of the school year but that didn't last either.

We all hated her and her group of shitty friends. But we didn't talk to her and she didn't talk to us and that's how all of us want it to stay.

Anyways we all separated to our next class. I walked to one of my hated class because of the people in it. The teacher was nice it's just everyone expect my friend that was in there.

Specially this kid named Barbie. Of course that wasn't his name but I called him that since the first few weeks of school since he would sing Barbie girl randomly.

We both didn't like each other and to be honest I wouldn't like him even if we weren't enemies. Anyways I walked in and saw my firend so I quickly sat next to here.

She was blushing and I was confused since she didn't like anyone in this class either. I looked to where she was looking at and I saw Liam.

I looked back at her and she looked at me and then whispered something to me.

"Isn't that dude so cute?" she said while looking back at him. I kinda got jealous so I said "I met him at lunch but his mine" she looked at me and we both started to laugh.

"I never said I like him plus I already had like 6 crushes" she told me. I giggled a bit and then stole a glance from Liam.

He did look cute and adorable. AHHH I WISH HE WAS MINE.

After we finished our last 2 periods we stayed inside of the school to meet up with our friends. We had a club and we had to hurry to the club.

After we all met up we ran upstairs and ran to the room. We walked in and sat down.

Before we start with doing anything we make sure to snack on the things the teachers bring us and then listen to some songs before dancing.

We all finished and then Me, Jennie, Lisa and one of our other friends played the boombya dance practice. We had fun and made some mistakes.

We all finished and got our bus passes to run the buses and then walked outside to walk for the bus. As we waited we kinda did some random stuff until I saw this pretty girl.

I kinda wanted to be her friend but was too scared to ask her. So I just kinda watched her until she saw me so I looked and walked away.