"I see." Nessa closed her eyes. "Well, thank you for responding. I wish Landorus's location was clearer. Really, any Pokemon's location will do. Anything to restore my land.

"So, who even are Team Rocket?" Goh asked.

"They're notorious for causing trouble wherever they go," Misty added, a note of frustration evident in her voice. "Team Rocket, Volman's kingdom, and several other factions are all part of a vast empire known as the Auravale Empire. It stretches across multiple regions and wields a crazy amount of influence."

"The Auravale Empire? That's the great superpower of our world?" Bea spoke

"It is. Led by an Emperor who's name no one knows of, it's gained connections with people like Volman and Team Rocket. "Regions such as Kanto aren't part of the empire, thankfully. But you can bet the Auravale Empire wants that to become a possibility in the future. That's why me and other Pokemon Lords work hard to make things right."

"It has other regions a part of? How have we not heard of it before?" Bea wasn't aware of this until now despite coming from another region.

"The Auravale Empire sprawls across over 15 Regions, each rich and  unified under the banner of the emperor's rule. These regions form the backbone of Auravale's power, but not all of them are a part of it. Kanto's been working hard to make sure that it never becomes a part of that Empire."

"You said you specialize in Water-Types. Is that what makes you a Pokemon Lord?" Nessa asked.

"Well, I'm a bit of a new Pokemon Lord but yeah. That counts. I had to do a lot to get this position." Misty leaned back on the back, her chest peeking out on the surface along with her thighs.

"Hm. Well...I use Water-Types mainly. Could I qualify?" Nessa pointed at herself.

"I'm mostly skilled with Fighting-Types. Can the same apply to me?" Even Bea had to know

"You don't just need the types. You have to work hard to become a Pokemon Lord, like me. But you've already got one part down. I guess a lot of Trainers just prefer using one consistent type."

"Not the Star Champion though. He has an Electric, Dragon and Fire-Type. Plus that Fire-Type is part Flying." Goh pointed out as Ash was exempt from that rule. "Lucky..."

"The Legends spoke of him having multiple Pokemon of various types. It seems that part is also true, even if we've only seen three. But I doubt he would need that many to achieve his goals." Nessa smiled while cleaning herself, rubbing the soap on her smooth skin. "Especially with how powerful that Pikachu of his was."

"I don't know what I was thinking." Misty sighed, thinking about her loss against Ash. "Wait till I tell the people back at Kanto about this. They'll love the news. Does everyone else know about the Star Champion's arrival?"

"Only those in Miragea, I believe," Nessa answered. "The rest of the world might not yet be aware of his presence here."

"Well, it'd be great if they knew it. The world needs him now and he picked a good time to show up, even if it took a while." Misty would then stand up from the bath. Goh immediately closed his eyes once her full nude body was shown. "After we save those coastal islands, I want him to go to Kanto."