🅣🅦🅞

.
.
🅝🅐🅣🅢🅤'🅢 🅟🅞🅥
.
.
━━━━༺🃍🅜🅨 🅜🅐🅢🅣🅔🅡🃍༻ ━━━━

When I walked into my office I slammed my door and sighed, dragneel mafia has been at war with the heartfilia's for nine years, and now I had Lucy. The fact that I had no idea what happened to her, hell I thought she was simply killed by Jude after Layla passed. Cause that's just what Jude does, once he lost Layla, something in him snapped, my father never knew what happened.

After that, I just grew cold, heartless it didn't help when my father passed, my mother went to live somewhere close of course with wendy, my little sister. Family is important to me, and Lucy for the longest time was family, my best friend.

"Dammit...." I mumbled lightly while walking to my office chair.

Focusing on work was the last thing on my mind, the main thing is figuring out what happened, how the hell was she a slave and I didn't know about it!

I grabbed my phone, making a few phone calls. Holding Lucy's papers, now that I own her, i have all her past owners. A stupid thing to give me in all honesty. Cause if any of them hurt her, they'll regret it later that's for sure.

Once I heard a knock on the door, I look up from reading the papers "come in!"

Once the door opened showing Lucy all cleaned up she walked up to me, once she stopped she bowed her head slightly. I sighed while looking at her, thankful she closed the door behind her. Looking her over, I notice something that make me narrow my eyes in anger.

Scars and cuts

"Who hurt you?" I asked her strictly

Seeing her eyes go wide, I knew I was right, someone hurt her, and that is a death wish for anyone who hurts something of mine..

"I...."

"Don't try the I don't know what your talking about, answer your master!" I yelled at her

I can see how hurt she was hearing me yell at her, but she was still my slave. I couldn't treat her differently cause of our past.

"A guy...." She mumbled lightly

My eyes still stayed narrow at her "who and speak up!"

My eyes went wide when she looked at me, tears "Bori Clemens why not like you care!"

When she said that I got up, hearing her still talking with her tears falling from her eyes "it's like that promise you made never existed! You don't know how many times I ran away from previous masters! For who I thought was my best friend!!-"

With that, I slapped her, yeah I know it was uncalled for but right now I was pissed. She was really blaming me for this! Really!

"You can't blame me when I didn't know what the hell happened to you! Hell I thought you were dead!!" I yelled while keeping my eyes on her, seeing a red mark on her cheek, and the tears still falling from her eyes.

"So I don't want to hear you blame me when you know if I knew me or my father would have done anything ANYTHING to get you safe!!"

Lucy simply looked away, while tears falling from her eyes, I sighed while looking at her. I didn't know what it was like, but I could guess it wasn't good, but torture. Lucy looked at me, seeing her red puffy eyes, I sighed while looking away

"Anything else you want to yell at me or smack me for master" she asked

I looked at her slightly "you'll be waking me up, so be sure not to be late, now go, get sleep" i told her.