the Skaterlight actual fic part

Начните с самого начала

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? no!" The gradient snatched his phone again and typed another message before Infected could grab it back, not being able to send it as Infected grabbed it again.
"...w0Uld y0u st0p t3ll1ng L4mpy 1'm 1n l0v3 w1th h1m??"

"but you widdewy are."

"y34h but 1'll t3ll h1m mys3lf dud3 :/"

"I'm speeding up the process! Gosh, take a chill pill for once."

"..0k4y.." infected mumbled before seating himself down on the couch next to Unpleasant, who quickly began to play a videogame on one of Infecteds many game consoles.
"you should just tell him alreadyyy!!! Its getting annoying," Unpleasant glanced back at Infected, "and maybe if you two do get together you'll be out of MY way as much as you are, so I can have some banging house parties!!!"

Infected rolled his eyes, "y0u m34n s0 y0u c4n pl4y f0rtn1t3 0n my x-b0x 4ll d4y???"
"yeah. I widdewy am hitting da gwiddy as peeder gwiffin!!!!!! you've GYATT to see this!" They pointed to the screen, to which Infected would glance up at, before returning to looking at his phone.
The gradient would roll its eyes before quietly saying, "you'd look if it was Lampert.."

"WHAT."

"what?"

there was a moment of silence before a quick knock came at the door, Infected stood up to get it and right as he reached the door, unpleasant yelled, "INFECTED YOUR BOYFRIENDS HER——"
before promptly getting hit in the face with a nearby empty can of coke.
Infected opened the door to find Lampert on the other side, wearing a blouse with ruffled sleeves, armless black jumper, and plain grey jeans.

There was a very, very quick moment of silence, before Unpleasant let out a groan of pain, "YOURE SO MEAN TO ME."

Infected glared at his roommate, "w3 Sh0Uld go,," he mumbled and exited the room, letting out a quiet, annoyed sigh.
Lampert gave a soft smile and placed a hand on Infecteds shoulder comfortingly, "everything okay?"
Infected nodded quickly, "y34h! DW th3y'r3 0Nly 4Nn0y1Ng 1n th3 m0Rn1ng." He waved his hand dismissively and began to walk before quickly rushing back inside, grabbing his skateboard, then leaving the apartment again.
Lampert stifled a giggle, which turned itself into a small, amused smirk. Infected nudged his arm jokingly before the two began to walk outside.

Infected held his skateboard under his arm as they walked down the hall of the apartments, "s0000, wh4tch4 b33n up t0?" he smiled and looked to Lampert as they began to walk down the stairs to exit the building.
"nothing much, not since yesterday, anyway. I like your clothes by the way." Lampert smiled and glanced away from Infected.
"th4nks! ^_^ I l1k3 y0urs t00!!!"

Lampert felt a strong flush grow across his face, trying to hide it with his hand, "thanks..!"
he paused for a second before speaking again, "I saw the messages you- Unpleasant sent me."
They had just exited the building, Infected froze for a second, his face getting slightly pink.

"oh.. uh.. th— th4t w4s just 4 j0k3 fr0m unp34s4nt.." he began to walk again, Lampert quickened his pace slightly to keep up.
"I know that! Its okay— I just thought— wh-.. why are you going so fast ohmy god." Lampert laughed quietly as he followed Infected.
Infected slowed down and let out a quiet whine, "I d0nt w4nn4 t4lk 4b0ut th11111ssss T_T"
Lampert smiled and rolled his eyes jokingly, "you're gonna have to. It was random, I was kinda confused, aha.." he looked at the ground for a second, "it would've been a weird way to confess. Especially since I'd asked people not to do it like that just a few days prior.." he smiled, finding humour in Infecteds embarrassed face.

The brunette laughed quietly, "y3444hh.. 1 w0uldnt c0nf3ss my l0v3 l1k3 th@ n3-w4y!! 1'm much m0r3 f0rm4l th4n th@."
They finally found themselves at the skate park, Infected quickly sat on a bench, Lampert hesitated before following along with him, "how would you confess to someone?" he asked, resting his head on his hand.
"hmmmm.. proLly bY t4k1ng th3m 0ut s0m3wh3r3 c00lz.. th3n," he took Lamperts hand as an example, "t4k3 th31r h4nd, 4nd.. 1 dunn0, jUst t3ll th3m h0W 1 F33l, lolz!!" He laughed, blush painting his cheeks once more.
Lampert glanced around the skate park for a moment, "somewhere cool, huh? Like a skatepark?" he smirked teasingly and took his hand away from Infected, wiping it on his shirt.