3~Where it all started

After some time Ladybug took Emo Marinette into her room and is ready to explain everything about what happened ever since the fight with her and Claw Noir has ended...

Marinette : Ever since he started swinging from these rooftops I completely forgot about Adrien I mean even if I still liked him, there is his father who won't let anyone approach him, let alone date and with Luca we started to hang out as friends. The thing is there was another boy before Spider-man... But I ended up hurting him and I never saw him again. His name was Y/N, now I just focus on being Ladybug and chasing after Spidey... I really am pathetic aren't I??

She laughed awkwardly fully knowing that sounded stupid but her heart was heavy from all of this. Emo Marinette on the other hand just looked at her counterpart, approaching her and hugging her, crying on her neck.

Emo Marinette : I lost my Y/N too... but I never moved on it's been so long since I heard this name, I know what you're going through and now I don't know why I'm here but I think you need my help. Alone we took so much responsibility and that's our burden. It's time we change that... for the better.

The two girls looked at each other and after what felt like hours of talking about their complicated life they started talking about why Marinette think highly of the famous hero of New York.

Marinette : He's just so charming I mean you've got to watch him in action!!! Cracking jokes, helping people, fight for the greater good, he really is earth's greatest superhero. A model to everyone...

Emo Marinette : Wow! OK! Quit your fangirl act for a sec, I mean damn I admit he seems fit and all but from what I've seen he seems really harsh on you and really serious.

Marinette : That's only because when we used to fight crimes no one could stop us but then he got caught in his own anger and grief... T-that's because when he needed me the most I yelled at him and told him horrible things... I'm not telling you the details, no one deserves what he's been through

At Parker's house

Y/N : ATCHOOM!!! Damn someone must be talking about me... Ughh I need a tissue

I got up from my chair and after cleaning myself I look at my calendar... oh no... not this again I don't want to go there.

At the cemetery

Looking at his grave only make my heart drop I can't do this...

Y/N : I swear every year I only miss you more and more Uncle Ben.

What I didn't knew was that I was being watched by someone who approached me.

Emo Marinette : Y/N?? Is this really you...?

The girl from earlier walk up to me and I recognize her immediately

Y/N : Marinette? No you're her from this alternate universe I've heard about on the news... what do you want ? And how did you find me?

Emo Marinette : Y/N it really is you...

Y/N : Uhh yeah it's me? Who else would it be?

Emo Marinette : It might seems crazy but I know the you from my universe or at least used to... Y/N you were my only friend a true friend always looking out for me... C-can I hug you? Please?

You were taken aback from what you heard but kept a poker face and responded.

Y/N : Sorry but I'm not your Y/N and no you cannot hug me. I don't want you here can't you see where we are?! This is " his " grave and it's not like you Marinettes is interested in how people close to you feel!

Emo Marinette : Y-Y/N... what are you t-talking about? Of course I care why would I not? And what do you mean his grave?

You stepped back only for her to look at the grave and the name of the man on it. Her body began shaking and tears rolling on her cheeks.

Emo Marinette : Is that why you're so upset ? He died in this dimension? Oh Y/N, in my universe my Y/N lived his whole life with his uncle and aunt.

Y/N : Beat it. I want to be alone and don't talk to me after this, I cared for others and this is where it got me... Leave me alone please.

After some time talking to uncle Ben I left the cemetery and suited up to patrol some more.

The Rooftops

Just watching the view while reminiscing all that happened in this last year....

Flashback : a year ago on the first day of school

Y/N : Come on Y/N you got this... don't draw any unwanted attention, make friends and the school year should go smoothly. Yeah I can do that.

I walked into the classroom and I immediately saw all of the students staring at me. Then the teacher notices and walks up to me.

?? : Ahh you must be the new student from New York, why don't you introduce yourself to the rest of the class ?

Man it was my worst first day... here's why...

I stood there, breath in and out and started to introduce myself

Y/N : H-hello I'm science and I love Y/N Parker ... (mumbling) ohh shit...

The whole classroom blinked twice before they all bursted out laughing, on the other hand the teacher, mad, glared at them and silence came back.

?? : Okay Y/N, mistakes happen. I'm miss Bustier nice to meet you. Why don't you go ahead and sit next to-.... Just wait for it

She sighed looking at her watch wich confused me and the door bursted opened and a small girl with blue hair and pigtails apologized looking embarrassed

?? : I'm so so sorry miss Bustier, my alarm ate my cat wait no-

Miss Bustier : It's fine Marinette. I was waiting for you so I could ask if sitting next to the new student wouldn't bother you.

The girl just looked confused before looking directly into my eyes, and oh wow she was stunning. I looked away from her before it became awkward.

Marinette : Absolutely no problem with me miss Bustier. I could show him around if I'm not too busy.

Y/N : T-Thank you I'm Y/N, nice to meet you.

Oh boy it sure was an interesting day... and it was only the beginning

A/N : yo lemme know what you think of this chapter I try to improve and feedbacks helps a lot, thx for reading Tsuidmendo out.