Chapter 4: Hoppy Hopscotch

The day before KickinChicken escape plan Hoppy Hopscotch, also known simply as Hoppy, was lying on the cold floor of the now free Playcare, she felt the sensation of being watched and followed.

She could only think of one thing: "Heretics", those words spoken by CatNap terrified all the Critters. Hoppy thought to herself, "I can't attack CatNap, I would die a slow and painful death." But Hoppy could escape.

She would try to think of a plan for the rest of the day, she would normally ask DogDay for advice, but DogDay, the brave and strong leader of the Smiling Critters, is now looking at the ground and wouldn't talk to anyone else.

"Maybe Bubba." she thought, but Bubba was too nice to do such a thing. She lay awake for the rest of the dark night. In the next morning while she thought about a escape plan she heard the conversation between Bubba Bubbaphant and KickinChicQken she heard Kickin's plan and his idea of escaping. This raised her hopes.

She would finally have the chance to leave the place where she was tortured, where she was once a child. She went to talk to Kickin and they agreed that the next morning they would flee Playtime Co.

Hoppy suggested that they could split up so that if one of them was caught, the other could escape. Kickin liked this idea.

In the next day they arrived at the time they agreed KickinChicken and Hoppy Hopscotch were gonna flee Playtime. She said goodbye to Kickin and they went their own ways. Hoppy went to the Game Station and Kickin to the train tracks.

At the Game Station, Hoppy found Mommy Long Legs talking to Bunzo Bunny. Hoppy tried to stay silent so Mommy wouldn't hear her. Hoppy knew Mommy was on The Prototype's side.

Hoppy went to the Game Station exit to finally leave. But it wasn't as easy as it seemed when she walked out the door she heard a voice behind her.

"A new player?"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME"

"Why are you yelling, my dear? Mommy doesn't like people yelling at her. Ha ha, but since we're not "people", I'll forgive you."

"Mommy, all I want is to leave."

"No, no, no, my dear, you can't leave."

The moment Mommy finished her sentence, she went to attack, but Hoppy didn't go down that easily. Hoppy jumped in Mommy's face punching her old plastic face over and over again. Mommy grabbed Hoppy and threw her to the ground just as Hoppy ran out of the Game Station.

Mommy realized it wasn't worth chasing Hoppy. Hoppy left the Game Station entering a silent hallway. Opening the door at the end of the hallway she could see an empty box and an area that looked like a house she wondered what that place was supposed to be.

She left the area and entered a nearby ventilation duct. She kept walking down that ventilation duct until she was able to get out.

She entered a few more places in the factory. In one of them she could see the smaller toys staring at her from the dark shadows if she got close to them they would run away she was near the end she was near the exit finally. But then she heard some noises and far away from her she could see Huggy Wuggy eating a human corpse. Hoppy again tried to be quiet, but Huggy could hear everything.

Huggy noticed her and immediately went after her but Hoppy could not move, the little toys were holding her from every side everything that happened everything she lived was now being destroyed by the gigantic Huggy Wuggy she starts to remember when she was an orphan at Playcare while she is torn apart piece by piece.

How The Smiling Critters Died जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें