Chapter 2: The Massacre

Another Day in the Dark Playcare, where you can hear children playing, learning and more.

The Playful Critters are awakened by staff.

*Hit hit*

"Wake up you bunch of abominations"

Said the employee.

KickinChicken hears this and goes to the employee and says.

"What did you just call us?"

Said KickinChicken getting ready to attack.

"A b o m i n a t i o n s"

Replied the employee. KickinChicken was about to attack the employee but was stopped by DogDay who said.

"KICKIN, don't do that, we will all suffer if you attack him."

"HE CALLED US ABOMINATIONS"

The employee starts to back away while getting scared.

"Kickin, please."

"Uhhh, fine DogDay, if you say so."

"Thanks Kickin"

"Now you"

Dogday points at the employee.

“Don’t worry, I’ll wake them up, get away from us.”

The employee runs away from the group of Critters.

A few hours later at exactly 10:06 am on August 8, 1995 CatNap suddenly appears to the Critters. He said.

“Companions, you have been invited to the party, you have been invited to the reunion, to get revenge on those monsters who tortured us. My friends, our savior, The Prototype, has invited you to participate in The Hour of Joy.
The event that will change our lives. Will you join us in this massacre against the ones who tortured us?"

The Smiling Critters rememberd Poppy telling them she had feeling that something really bad was coming up.

She told them that whatever happens, DO NOT participate. She said that senseless slaughter was coming and the Critters can't be part of it.

CatNap waits for a response, but none of the Critters speak.

Suddenly, DogDay takes a step closer to CatNap and says.

“We have heard about "The Prototype”, we have heard about the horrible things he has done. This “Hour of Joy” is nothing more than a senseless slaughter, we will not participate in such a thing."

DogDay's heart was beating fast. He had never said anything like that to CatNap's face, knowing the feline's danger, he never had the courage to say anything to him but today was different, today everything would change.

CatNap's expression was surprised, although you could never tell because of that fake smile made of plastic.

CatNap then leaves the Critters saying one last word:

"Heretics"

DogDay remembers his dream, it was a prophecy, it was all real. DogDay remembers the part of his dream where he lost his legs and wondered if he would actually lose his legs to CatNap.

The leader of the Critters now afraid spends the rest of the day in his room thinking and thinking about a plan to kill CatNap. None of the other Critters went to talk to him, eventually all the Critters went to their rooms waiting for the dark massacre to end while listening to the screams of the children and adults.