"Another baby or babies?" I asked, eyes wide, turning to look at him.

"I doubt we'll be having more twins, but at least one more." he said, nuzzling my neck.

"I can be convinced to have another one or two."

"Oh really?" he smirked, grabbing my thigh and hiking it over his waist. "What would I need to do to convince you?" he asked, rubbing his dick over my clit.

"Leati ..."

"Fuck ... I love it when you moan my name. Answer me, baby, how do I convince you?"

"Hmm, mi amor ... please." I pleaded.

"You want it?" he growled. "Answer me."

"There are many ways for you to convince me." I smiled as he pushed just the tip into me.

"Hmm, I like that. Tell me more." he said, giving me just a little more.

"Leati ... please."

"Tell me more." he insisted.

"Love me." I moaned softly.

"Forever." he said, his grip tightening as he gave me more.

"Take care of our family."

"Always."

"Take care of yourself."

"I promise." he chuckled as he thrust more.

"Take care of me. My body. My heart." I moaned as he thrust into me completely.

"Always baby." he growled, nuzzling my neck.

This was a quick shower fuck, but we were both thoroughly sated and very happy by the time it was over. When we got out, one of the twins was awake, and so was Jojo. Le ordered breakfast for all of us and told us to get dressed. I don't know what my husband has planned, but he did have something up his sleeve. We walked into the lobby and saw a few of our friends standing there.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Fun day with friends. I talked to Hunter, and he gave us a few hours. Let's go." he smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Go where?"

"You'll see."

Everyone got into their respective vehicles, and Jojo let out the biggest shriek when we pulled up in front of the trampoline park, Skyzone. We got out, and I noticed that one of the last cars to pull up was Dominik Mysterio, which I was not expecting.

"You invited him?" Melinda whispered in my ear.

"Nope, I didn't even know we were coming here. My husband knows all." I smiled at her.

"I don't ..."

"The kids are safe, their parents are here, we can take care of them. Go, get to know him, and enjoy yourself." I said, nudging her shoulder with mine.

"Are you sure?" she insisted.

"Melinda, go have fun with baby Mysterio." Le said, suddenly walking up behind us and lacing our fingers together, throwing his arm around her shoulders. "You are an amazing young woman and an amazing big sister/aunt to our kids. Now we want you to have some fun and enjoy yourself."

Her cheeks flamed up, and it made me laugh.

"We've got the fort, go have some fun. You need more friends your age." he said.

"Thanks." she smiled before walking over to Dominik.

The way he smiled at her told me what I needed to know, so I turned away to give them some privacy.