[ 7 ]

"To be completely honest, we both saw you and Minho standing in the balcony from outside—" Chan says.

Taking in their unchanged look again, Jisung starts to feel a bit sad that he was considering the interaction between him and lee Minho a secret. Seeing that he's doing the same thing he hates again, making everyone worry about him. He can't lie when they look at him like that but he can't lie here anyways.

"you could have just told me that. It could have made this whole thing easier" Jisung says, suddenly feel his cheeks getting red as if he got caught making out with a guy.

"Was he mean to you or something?" Chan asks a question like a dad he is. Even though jisung can't look at his face now as he is driving, he know he has his serious face on.

"Wait hold up, are u blushing? YOU ARE!" Jeongin says. Unlike Chan who is busy eyeing the road as he drives, Jeongin picks up the blush that crept through Jisung's face as he yells the last two words out, answering himself.

Jeongin is usually not nosy like some of Jisung's other friends but he somehow is when he is drunk. Making him very hard to handle, which makes Jisung thinks if people have misunderstand Chan as their dad. No, he doesn't look old but maybe the bald— no, the over dyeing himself as a blonde causing his hair to drop off, maybe makes him look like he's our dad? (I'm sry-)

"N-no I'm not, we just talked" Jisung says. trying his absolute best not to give away that he might have just found Minho attractive, Just the tiniest bit though. It was just his laugh and that's all. He laughed a lot. Is he like that only when is drunk? He may never find that out.

"About what?" Chan asks as Jeongin gets all jumpy in the backseat, waiting for Jisung's reply. "YES, ABOUT WHAT?" Jeongin repeats Chan's word but loudly.

"Well, he told me some weird stuff" Jisung replies, thinking back to their conversation.

"Spill it already" Jeongin says, patience long gone from the beginning.

"From what i know, he hates parties, he doesn't like to drink and that's all?"Jisung says, eliminating the fact that Minho called him a baby. His memories died quickly, He's not sure how it got to that actually.

Jisung doesn't say the words that lingers in his mind the most I don't get me either cause with the change in mood right after, it doesn't feel right to share it to his friends.

Jeongin excitement dies after he hears jisung's short recap explaination of his conversation with lee Minho. "That was not what i was expecting, THE lee Minho said that?" He asks, confused from all that. just like me.

"THE Minho??? You guys know him?" Jisung asks.

"Yeah, he is kinda popular" Chan replies.

"Oh wow, I talked with someone popular? Now I got to try and remember what and all I said. I probably did something embarrassing—" jisung says freaking out, making his hair a mess as he grumbles.

Chan clear his throat before he talks, still scarly serious. "He doesn't seem like a open person so him telling all that to a stranger is shocking to me, he doesn't seem like a bad guy though so don't worry he's not going to embarrass you" Chan says

Jisung feels like Chan is picking up something from what he said but leaving him no clue what. He is sure he has his guess about Minho so he blindly believes Chan's words not caring even if it was just to make him feel better.

Lee Minho! Out my mind please!!

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊