[ 5 ]

Lee Minho. Have I heard that name somewhere?

The actor!

Yes but no.

Wait

the one who's holding this fucking party!!!!

With little more thinking, jisung figures it out.

"NO WAY, YOU ARE THE ONE-" jisung speaks in a raging voice. He scream those words out loudly before shuting his mouth, realising that he was too loud.

"Shh! yeah. I'm the one that's hosting this party but you're fine, don't you worry" he says sending a wink to jisung. It's not fine at all to jisung!

"I just don't get it" jisung says after replaying the information he got to know from Minho.

"I don't get me, either" he says with a sad tone in his voice and leaving a dry laugh with it. Jisung wants to question him but he doesn't. he lets that conversation die out.

"No one really come here cause it's my bedroom and I have it lock around this time. I guess I forgot to lock it" Minho says, opening a gateway to a new conversation wanting to chat with the other more.

"Oh sorry, i didn't know. I'll leave then" jisung says as he does a quick bow before turning away to leave but Minho stops him in his track by grabbing his arm in a soft hold, making jisung swirl to eye Minho's action. He felt a little blush creep though his face at the new warmth that touched his hand.

"It's fine, I don't mind it" Minho says before removing his hand from the hold, questioning his own action. He didn't want to make the other uncomfortable.

"Then why do you have it locked?" Jisung questions.

Minho leaves a low laugh before answering "i thought it's obvious why? People hook up at a party all the time. I don't want them doing anything in my bedroom"

Jisung only nods to the information the other shared, feeling a little embarrassed not knowing.

Yes, he knew people hook up. he just didn't connect the dots, letting himself look dumb before a stranger.

"It's fine to be innocent you know, it's adorable" Minho says, eyes getting connected with the other as he feels himself getting lost. Something about it makes him not want to look away but he blinks it away before looking away, getting sober. He thinks the drinks is the cause of the way he feels now and maybe it is or maybe it is not.

"I'm not innocent. I'm not a baby, I'm eighteen!!" jisung says, frowning at the words Minho said.

I'm not a baby.

I'm not adorable like one or innocent like one!!

Jisung gets offensive over the words not thinking twice to what other ways it could have meant. Minho loving the reaction, finding it cute, he doesn't leave it like that.

"Aww, still a baby" Minho says in a teasing voice.

"Hell no" jisung replies.

"Yes and I'm nineteen, by the way" Minho replies, finding himself laughing loudly at the younger's sulking reaction.

"You are older just by one year—"

"Yeah, I know" Minho laughs again, suprising himself from the good time he is having with a complete stranger.

Wait, i forgot to ask his name!

"What's your name?" Minho asks.

"Han jisung" jisung replies.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

A | N

Let's just keep that innie is the same age as han too so is everyone except chan, lino and changbin (these three are a year older)